Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex and Photos

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone find it hard to get down and dirty when there's certains photos in the room?

Like piccies of the parents, jesus, budda, the pope, etc?

Comments

• Options
    or posters of your boyfs fave page 3 girl?
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    or posters of your boyfs fave page 3 girl?

haha good point!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    haha good point!
    he had a whole wall dedicated to one girl! Admittedly I had a massive poster of 3 naked men covering one side but it wasnt dedication to one person!
  • Options
    he had a whole wall dedicated to one girl! Admittedly I had a massive poster of 3 naked men covering one side but it wasnt dedication to one person!

Yeah so who were the posters of?
  • Options
    he had a whole wall dedicated to one girl!

stalker. :o

that's just plain rude if you ask me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    stalker. :o

that's just plain rude if you ask me.
    they were there before me! along with all the othe rposters aof cars and other girls on his other walls!
    ah wel, they arent there anymore!

oh n Diamond it's Corrina
  • Options
    Corina from Max Power? :D:D:naughty:
  • Options
    When me and Adam messed around in his room, his walls were covered with pictures of Maxim chicks and other half nakid girls on cars. :rolleyes: But I tried not to notice it, I made him take the ones down on his ceiling because when I opened my eyes, the moment was totally ruined when I saw the Playboy magazine pictures that covered his ceiling. :mad: It definetly made me feel more self-conscious to see these gorgeous girls that covered his room :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    Corina from Max Power? :D:D:naughty:
    yes
  • Options
    The only thing that would put me off its naked pics of girls, thinkin that he was thinkin about them and not me, not good.
  • Options
    Not really- my girlfriend has plenty of pictures of men on the wall. I just take pride in knowing that- though they are more attractive- I am the one she is thinking about.

And, I just have posters of the Simpsons and Harry Potter on my wall- but my girlfriend has never mentioned anything about that (cue a 'magic wand' joke)
  • Options
    Nah, it never really bothered me, pictures of anything really.
  • Options
    It sometimes puts me off that I have a picture of my late best friend look towards my bed. Ive moved it so that its not facing it but people will pick things up and put them back wrong wont they...*grrrs @ sisters*
  • Options
    this is not quite the same but i have a tattoo on the inside of my wrist dedicated to my dad that died in 2001 and when i am giving a guy some oral loving etc. and i open my eyes and cop it, i just think of my dad, and imagine that he might be looking down from heaven and witnessing me having sinful relations outside of marriage. then i get v. turned off.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    The only thing that would put me off its naked pics of girls, thinkin that he was thinkin about them and not me, not good.

*gets rid of his jordan poster*:p

and to answer the Q no i dont think it would. I just look at the girl really not my surroundings.