Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

oral sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey,
was just wondering (this is directed more at the girls) if anybody else hate's receiving oral sex from a guy ?
Maybe it's just me, but i totally hate it (have no problem going down on a guy though!) & my new fella thinks it's a bit weird, says he has never been with a girl who didnt like it, keeps askin me why etc, i think he is expecting some ridiclous story bout a bad experience, but its nothing like that i just do not find it in any way enjoyable !

Is it that unusual ?

Comments

• Options
    no, it's not unusual, people like different things. what one person might like, another might not. i can be a bit uncomfortable about it, with it being quite an initimate area and all that. but i'm sure you'd enjoy it once you'd gotten used to it?
  • Options
    Do you like being fingered? if so then get him to do both at the same time. i love it when i get both at the same time wether it be licking or flicking and him being in me at the same time. very arousing....

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by aimz
    get him to do both at the same time.

:D

Yes! this is great
  • Options
    Is it that unusual ?
    Lol nah it's just rare!

No seriously now, it's prob 'cuz you feel weird about it, just not used to it. I was a bit uncomfortable when my bf first did it to me (and I was kinda tipsy!) but just went with it, 'cuz if he doesn't mind then it's not really an issue.

Do you not like the fact that a guy is *down* there or you don't like what is being done to you? 'Cuz if you're not comfortable with him being down there you can't really enjoy what is being done, if ya get what I mean.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    it is not unusual at all tbh. people are very different and find different things enjoyable and not enjoyable. personally, it is one of my favourite things but there are other people like you out there. its not everyone's cup of tea so to speak :)