Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boys are so confusing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why do boys have to be so confusing i really dont get them.
in a post bout a week or so ago i mentioned this guy glenn that i like, well friday i was round my mates house then later on he came round we were just having a laugh and all that and on the way home the same happened again i ended up sittin on his lap in the car and we got on each other a few times but this time he also held my hand the whole way home which ended up takin half an hour, i really dont get it if he likes me or not cos he can be at times a player but sometimes he aint, im just so confused what his up to i really like him but i dunno if he feels kinda the same way
my little mind is just getting all lost in this

Comments

• Options
    ask him :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    ask him :)

Yup only way to find out, good luck :D
  • Options
    Guys aint really confusing at all, its girls that are confusing :p

But yeh ask him, maybe in a text so your not embaressed?

And i know this aint relevant but you seem scarily similar to a mate of mine. Is Liana your real name? If you dont mind me asking
  • Options
    He can be a player but sometimes he isn't? How's that? All players like the girls they go with, just sometimes not enough to stay with them. As said, talk and ask him.

And just so you know, it's girls who're the confusing ones.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy

And i know this aint relevant but you seem scarily similar to a mate of mine. Is Liana your real name? If you dont mind me asking

yea liana is my really name i maybe similar to your mate but it aint me i looked at ya profile and i dont know ya.

he can be a player as in meet girls and sleep with them thats it but he can hold a relationship down,
    i guess boys and girls are both confusing we'll never understand each other.
    you all said to ask him but i'm to scared to ask i just aint got the guts, guess see how things go next time i see him and take it from there
  • Options
    Maybe you should learn. Chances are at some point you're going to need to talk to people about much more difficult issues. Are you scared to ask him or just scared he'll say "no"?

But yes, seeing how things go next time you see him is a good idea. Then just go on from there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Liana
    yea liana is my really name i maybe similar to your mate but it aint me i looked at ya profile and i dont know ya.

Ok thanks for p[utting my mind at ease, sorry to ask such a blunt question.

Hope everything goes ok :)
  • Options
    You ladies have got it wrong. Boys arn't confusing, we're the opposite. It's the fact that we're so un-confusing that makes you think we're confusing.

For example:

You like a boy. A boy likes you. He then rings you and says he can't come round as he's going out with the boys.

The girl then complains to her mates/on an internet message board about how confusing he is, has he decided not to come out because he doesn't like you? Has he met someone else?

No. He's just going out with the boys.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Carpet Monster
    You ladies have got it wrong. Boys arn't confusing, we're the opposite. It's the fact that we're so un-confusing that makes you think we're confusing.

For example:

You like a boy. A boy likes you. He then rings you and says he can't come round as he's going out with the boys.

The girl then complains to her mates/on an internet message board about how confusing he is, has he decided not to come out because he doesn't like you? Has he met someone else?

No. He's just going out with the boys.

I agree