Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Speckles on pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On some pills i've seen recently there were tiny dots on them..green, pink and blue, very small, kind of speckled, what does that mean or does it even mean anything, usually i only see pure white on a pill.

Comments

• Options
    doesn't mean anything
  • Options
    interesting question because i`ve often wondered the same.

I cant remember for the life of me if there was any difference between necking ones just one colour or speckled its all been blitzed out my memory.

so fuck if i know.....
  • Options
    Have been geting speckled doves round here recently. Can't say the buzz is any different to a non-speckled pill.
    Don't know whether the speckles are just added so dealers can falsely advertise them as being better than white pills.
  • Options
    It could be a sign their not made properly thats my theory because do you ever see paracetamol or any other drugs you can legally buy with speckles in them?
  • Options
    Yeah I thought that. Maybe they're meant to be like pale green or grey but instead the green or grey bits clump together and make speckles.
    Shouldn't matter though. All goes down the same hole.
  • Options
    Nice to know you all test your pills of course!

As for speckles, in the main they mean absolutely nothing, in some cases if the specks are of a pale yellowy brown and very small they COULD be left over safras from the synth. However I dont know that for sure.

Any other colour is just put in for effect.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

As for speckles, in the main they mean absolutely nothing, in some cases if the specks are of a pale yellowy brown and very small they COULD be left over safras from the synth. However I dont know that for sure.

Thats what i heard, i was curious about this because the first pill i ever took was a light brown pill with brown speckles, apparently if they are brown/yellow ish and smell of anisede (sp?) then its safrole, this meant absoloutley F all to me because i havent got a clue what safrole is.. so there:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Safrass (sp?) is the organic basis for the MDXX group of drugs, it is an essential oil, like virtually all the phenyathylamines (sp).

This is a oil which is used in the perfume industry.

Anyway, yes it does have a slight smell of aniseed, but of course just because you have some left over is not a good sign. It shows the cook didnt know what they were doing and that they didnt do the snyth properly.

Also it could well just be rubbish, you wack in a bit of brown powder to make speckles, then maybe add a little aniseed oil to the powder mix. Ta DA! you have what appears to be a strong pill.
  • Options
    im sure he said safrole when i was reading up about it, i could be wrong though i will try find the article later on, the pill i had was very good, 1 easily did the night like the way it should do. when i got them i thought they was dodgy because of the aniseed smell
  • Options
    You may well be right, I'll have a read around this afternoon in the library at home and see what I can come up with.
  • Options
    Your dealer sounds like an idiot.
  • Options
    Well thats decided then, do NOT get involved with ANYONE selling pills who says there is heroin in them.

It NEVER ever ever ever happens EVER!

He is lying, or he knows NOTHING about what is in his pills, either way you want to have nothing to do with them.

And Cheese, you were right it was safrole, I had a read and your right.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    Your dealer sounds like an idiot.

to say shit like that yeah he is.

At the end of the day who would want to take pills with smack in say if they really did have smack in that is......

I dont see how they`d work together if they did anyway it would be weird.

i
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda Nice to know you all test your pills of course!

Do you still do pills?

If you do , do you test them yourself?

At the end of the day every pill you neck is not the healthiest thing your ever do but with drugs its all about taking chances and most of the time you come out the experience alive and well.

I believe theirs hardly any killer tabs about anymore so why bother testing?
    If you buy 10 in do you test the lot or do you only test one?
    not many people stick to 1 anymore so chances are you`d have to test the lot .
    You may find out whats in it but you cant do much else after that.

Even if it contains something dodgy whos to say theres enough in it to killl or make u very ill?

Who`s to say something else dodgy is in there but the kit didnt detect it.

only way you can know the complete lowdown for sure is sending pills away for lab analysis.

Saying that though more people are dying from E each year but it sounds more like the kinda pillheads who neck loads and drink loads and do god knows what else just to see how fucked they can get.

I think with todays pills if you dont mix with anything else they are relatively safe if your fit and healthy.

You probably know more about the testing kits then me im lookin forward to your reply on all this....

Dont get me wrong though im not trashing you because you believe in using testing kits i think its sensible really but unless you can get them for free or something hardly anyone is going to bother using them.

Some people probably dont realise they even exist.

If they invented a Testing kit for E how come they havent for other drugs ?

Drugs like heroin can kill instantly because its too potent or something..actually i dont know if you could make a testing kit which could test how pure powder is... im sure they could though, amazing what things we can do nowadays.

ok i`ll shut up now its very late......errrr early rather.
  • Options
    I do still do pills very very occasionally, but its been quite a while since I did them last.

Did I test them? Errm, the last lot, I have to say no, I didnt. My tester has gotten too old and doesnt react anymore. I would have done if I could of though.

I can sort of see your point about the testing kits, the colour ones are somewhat of a blunt tool. But, well its a big step up from nothing and it does give you a good indicator of how strong they are too.

Please dont think pills are safe, they arent.