Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Easier than i thought!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, i just had my tongue pierced about a hour or so ago and i just wanted to say it was really nothing at all, it was so easy! hardly hurt... there's no swelling yet but im sure thats gonna come in a few hours or so...
anyway, to anyone who's thinking of getting it done, GO for it!!

Comments

• Options
    I've been seriously considering having it done. My parents however, aren't so keen...

So it's either tongue or madonna *a piercing that looks like a beauty spot*........

Ilora x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    I've been seriously considering having it done. My parents however, aren't so keen...

So it's either tongue or madonna *a piercing that looks like a beauty spot*........

Ilora x
    i honestly really really hate the madonna... please go get your tongue done beth.. would suit you much more i think.

a madonna may just spoil your sophisticated goth look in my opinion
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    Tongue! It's easier to hide, and is a lot more fun! :naughty:
  • Options
    yes, i third the tongue!

madonnas have a tendencies to look like some kind of fucked up deformity until you get up close.

if you're desperate for a facial piercing, lower lips and labrets can look hot as hell on the right girl.

i love my tongue piercing though, cuase most people don't even realise i have it until they've been speaking to me for weeks, and then one day they'll go 'oh my god, do you have your tongue pierced???????'
  • Options
    its swelling up quite a bit now for those of you who are interested but nothing serious.
    i seem to have some sort of cold or virus that i picked up a few days ago and i have lost my voice cause of that to its not like im gonna have a problem with a lisp at the moment either :D