Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where can I get...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone know where I can get an unusual jacket? I'm fed up of having the same old high-street choices such as Topshop and stuff. I really like finding cool boutiques with unusual stuff in it, but there aren't many around here! Anyone know of any online sites with some 'different' stuff?

Like you know you can get that furry stuff like twisty wool (don't know what it's called, sorry). Well I saw a jacket with that stuff all over before but with denim sleeves, anyone know where I can get that kind of thing? Sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about!

Also, I need a parka coat but a proper, heavy one. I've looked round army stores, but any suggestions about other places I should look?

Comments

• Options
    try in vintage or second hand or even charity shops. you'd be surprised at the really cool, funky and unique pieces you can find, plus its all cheap as chips!
  • Options
    Just get a plain blazer from Primark, and jazz it up with pins, patches and weird material.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Just get a plain blazer from Primark, and jazz it up with pins, patches and weird material.

Yeah I think that is the best way to get a unique jacket.