Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Biting

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you folks think of biting in the heat of passion?

Anyone ever bitten off more then they should have?

Comments

• Options
    i love to bite... and be bitten, its an endorphine rush, and i love it :D
  • Options
    Yea ive bitten before, not made anyone bleed tho...not yet anyway.

But being bitten is a great great thing:D
  • Options
    Don't know if this is the body-part (or indeed area) you're talkin about, but an ex boyfriend of mine felt the need to bite my nipples from time to time during sex. I'm all for the nibbling, but he acted like he wanted rid of those things! It was the most bizarre thing, and despite me telling him the opposite, he continued to think this was a turn-on. Sadly, they were screams of pain, not wild ecstacy...

There are a few exes whom I'd like to get my teeth into...and not in a good way, but I don't know if even I'm that evil :naughty:
  • Options
    I don't mind mild, fun, biting. But it's a bit uncomfortalbe and offputting when it's a bit too hard. As long as it doesn't leave marks it's ok. I don't mind doing some biting either, but keep it playful fun.
  • Options
    i love biting,espesially when we are kissing and he bites my lip,it is a turnon. he likes to bite my nipples too,did it real hard a few times but can barely even grab or kiss my nipples now,the shot makes them really tender,but it still feels so great. it sends such a rush through my entire body
  • Options
    I <3 to bite! My bloke is a bit iffy with it, however when we need to be quiet his shoulder gets the worst of it. :p

Before we started to go out, we'd pair up all the time, and it was fast, furious pulling sessions. I'd bite and kiss him so violently that he eventually told me "It fucking hurts! I don't do pain, it's not my bag, baby!" But I've done it to a couple of times since then in the heat of the moment and he's re-hally enjoyed it, so I think his boxers are on fire. :yes:
  • Options
    Biting, i love it! :heart:

That nibble on my neck and on my shoulders..... *wakes up*
  • Options
    I do lip nibbling and stuff like that but i'm banned from biting as last time i bit his lip a wee bit too hard whoopsie :)
  • Options
    Have to say that it is quite sexy when your kissing and theres a little bite. Well not bite but more like a nibble! You know! Is playful! :p
  • Options
    playful biting is good. My ex bites my bottom lip when kissing and for some reason it's a massive turn-on! He does lil bitey-nibbling things on my ear lobes that, with persistance, could probably make me cum they are that good! :naughty:
  • Options
    Ooooooooooooh I know what you mean bout the ear lobe thing!! I love it! I have a thing about ears anyway. I mean if i feel safe with a guy when we are sleeping or something my hand will automaticly go to hold on to his ear..I dnt know why...Its a thing...

But yes..Ear nibbling! :D:naughty:
  • Options
    :heart: nibbling+biting, its the best. it depends upon the mood as too how hard tho :naughty: i :heart: the ear thing aswell, always makes me really horny! only ever drawn blood once tho in the heat of the moment!
  • Options
    Originally posted by natos
    playful biting is good. My ex bites my bottom lip when kissing and for some reason it's a massive turn-on! He does lil bitey-nibbling things on my ear lobes that, with persistance, could probably make me cum they are that good! :naughty:

hmm the earlobe thing doesnt really float my boat...but i agree with playful biting /nibbling thats good..my bf sometimes bites my bottom lip when we kiss thats cool..and sometimes i return the favour:naughty: lol
  • Options
    I don't think I'd like to be bitten too hard but nibbling I like :)
    My neck is really sensitive so if a guy nibbles me there I'm theres lol
    I've been known to nip when I'm caught up in the moment, no complaints as yet though
  • Options
    Hehe, forget nibbling! Full on biting with me and ma bf! He loves it, I don't mind. The next morning he's got marks on his nipples, neck...erm once I "bit" (veeeery gently, just about feel the teeth) on his ahem, I always bite his lower lip when we kiss...;) he likes it

:naughty:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    not really into biting to be honest. a little nibble of the ear and that is about it :)
  • Options
    biting = definate yes. ;)
  • Options
    i am currently suffering from a very very bruised neck...

both me and my bf have a vampire fetish....and we kinda actually bite really hard...usually he's very good at not leaving marks tho. but last week i actually had an imprint of his entire jaw, teeth marks n everything!! and a swollen neck lol...

me likes it tho :)