Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Im not sure how it works but i'd say you will have your 7 day break period as its too soon for the blood to stop getting ready to break down and come out. but definately contact your doctoa a.s.a.p . maybe you can get the morning after pill....

sorry im not much help babe
  • Options
    if you don't bleed in your break it might mean you're pregnant. but it might just be your body doing its thing.

but i was in a similar situation, missed two break bleeds and was crapping my pants, but i'm not pregnant.

if you only missed one pill it's highly unlikely you're pregnant, as it takes a few days for your ovaries to notice you've stopped taking them and 'wake up'. but it can happen and it does happen. so if you don't bleed in your break you should check with a doctor.

but i wouldn't run out and buy booties just yet.
  • Options
    its too late to take the morning after pill but because you take the pill i think you are less likely to be preggers becayse thats what it does right? so i wouldn't worry about it but see yoyur doctor asap and ive been there before it is scary but keep your chin up and smile

:D

Im probably talking out my arse now because im pissed so ill go lol byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    Go and get yourself a pregnancy testing kit, just for your peace of mind. Or go and visit the doctor for a test.
    As for missing the pill that day the condom broke. *tut tut* I don't know how much it reduces the chances of pregnancy. Check out some of the help sections on this very site. No doubt a Mod will add a suitable link later.