Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sole Liber

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just a quick question. Why was Sole Liber banned, and I read something on here about him being on the news? Quelle?! I miss all the excitement arounbd here... :(

Comments

• Options
    You know that until you posted this I hadn't notice that he was missing...

Anyone got any details?
  • Options
    I know, noone's mentioned it... I just read a brief message on another thread, and checked out his profile, says he's banned (again...) He was seriously fucked in the head with his ideas, but at least we had some debate in here when he did post.
  • Options
    It was because of his blatantly rascist thread in health. Something about him not wanting see Asian Doctors.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    I know, noone's mentioned it... I just read a brief message on another thread, and checked out his profile, says he's banned (again...) He was seriously fucked in the head with his ideas, but at least we had some debate in here when he did post.
    he was racist scum. he was here for no other reason than to stir hatred.
    funny thing ...i'd had enough of his trying to cover up his filth with little sly comments. i told him quite publicly on here that i thought he was scum ...told him i realy didn't like him ...a few days later he got the boot ...raised a glass to his departure.
    i reckon this has to be a difficult forum to moderate at the best of times ...i take my hats off to the mods in dealing with this particular forum.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    It was because of his blatantly rascist thread in health. Something about him not wanting see Asain Doctors.

Yeah i saw that, it made me angry :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Yeah i saw that, it made me angry :(

And me.

*edited for abusive language*
  • Options
    Damn, wish I'd seen that one.

The answer to his question is that, if he says it's on the basis of skin colour he can be removed from the surgery list and refused treatment at other hospitals/NHS organisations.

The story in that link, about the black nurse, was a shamefull episode and the person who agreed to the patients request should have been sacked.

So, Liber has not been banned twice. Once for his comments about teenagers "need to be beaten up" and once for "racism"... he's getting a banning record similar to that of Steelgate...
  • Options
    Ah, mystery solved. Didn't realise that was why he was banned though. Defo very extreme, but at least (without the racist tendencies), he did spark some lively debate in politics forum, even if his ideas were very, very fucked up...

*Edited for abusive language*
  • Options
    he might have been racist - but on the whole in this forum he did raise some interesting issues to get some actual debate, and i hardly remember seeing him dip to slanging matches which so many in here do which really is annoying
  • Options
    Re: Sole Liber
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    I read something on here about him being on the news? Quelle?!

:D:D:D