Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Zara

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
oh my god, why have i never been into this shop before today?

the ground floor of the one in leeds has all the dressy eveningwear in so i avoided it, cause i never wear that kinda stuff, and i never realised there was an upstairs.

but i wandered in today after a recommendation from a coursemate who always looks understatedly funky, and the casual section is a veritable treasure trove of really nice clothes! i nearly fell over myself with excitement.

anyway, just wanted to share that. are there any other great shops that i have not noticed???

Comments

• Options
    I've never seen anything in Zara in my size, therefore, a mon avis, its shit. :(
  • Options
    See I told you guys Zara has sum funky stuff in it. But did any of you believe me

NOOOOOO!!!

:D
  • Options
    Ive never been in Zara, but i know a few people who shop in there and think its nice :)
  • Options
    zara casual is great. i bought a lil pink tshirt saying 'trinidad and tobego' on it in green. for a fiver!
  • Options
    We don't even have a Zara up here.
  • Options
    To me, Zara's one of those shops where I see people wearing really nice stuff that they say is from there but then when I go in, I can never find anything that I like.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    We don't even have a Zara up here.

:no: neither do we
  • Options
    My nearest zara is MK or landahn. So i dont go that often. tis gut tho
  • Options
    Yeah Zara does indeed have some good stuff in the casual section. Its dressy stuff seems a bit crap and is generally all black, but I remember getting a really nice suit jacket thing with big white stripes from there a couple of years back.
    Plus they always put stuff in the window from this section which is verrryy deceiving as they've got much better stuff upstairs!
    Thats how it is in London anyway, and its not expensive either. Theres another one in Bluewater that I go to occasionally but its not as good at all, its a bit too much like Mango.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    :no: neither do we

Or here. :< ( I dont think)
  • Options
    I love Zara; the one in Covent Garden's always really well stocked so I always come out with bags and bags! And because it's European it's all pretty cheap, but it looks classy and clean-cut. Heaven!:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Or here. :< ( I dont think)

We do!!!

Theres one just outside the bullring opposite that Nationwide and theres another one in Touchwood in Solihull. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Brummy Bird
    We do!!!

Theres one just outside the bullring opposite that Nationwide and theres another one in Touchwood in Solihull. ;)

Oh my gosh, I'll keep an eye out for it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    To me, Zara's one of those shops where I see people wearing really nice stuff that they say is from there but then when I go in, I can never find anything that I like.
    i know exactly what you mean!i can easily get to a zara since i live in mk+theres one here but whenever i go in i cant find anything that suits my taste/style :(
  • Options
    I like Mango, but they're a bit expensive. Also like Bershka, Massimo Dutti and Stradivarius but don't know if they have stores over here.
  • Options
    i dont think imango is expensive, but then i only really buy tops from there.got a top for £2 the other day:D i find its a good place for bargins+sometimes find stuff you wouldnt find in other places.
    havent heard of any of the others being in this country
  • Options
    I love Zara. We don't have one in town, but we have one in Lakeside and Bluewater, and I always go in there when I'm shopping in London. Love it. :thumb:

And yah, Mango do some quite nice things too, but I couldn't shop in there regularly, I only find tops that I like by chance on the odd occasion.
  • Options
    We just got one in town and now we're getting one in Blanch. Yey! Two for the entire country. Wooo. It has some nice casual stuff but the smarter stuff looks to me like being of bad quality. Like...H&M quality. Cheesecloth-o-rama. Ya get me?