Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What to try.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,
Just got a few questions I was hoping some users might be able to help me out with......?

In terms of drugs Im probably pretty inexperienced. Have been smoking weed for a couple of years and its relaxing and whatever, can get you pretty wasted if thats what you like with bongs and that but Im curious to go stronger.

I have done mushrooms too which were awesome. The first time on Columbians was probably my best experience on drugs and have had a couple of good days on the Hawaiians but to be honest they dont seem strong as people say unless I got a couple of bad bunches but I had more visuals and stronger trips on the columbians.

And finally theres Coke which I tried very recently for the first time. My mate set me up like 4 lines over the night and too start with it was pretty much the case of 'whats the fuss about' but then it kinda got a lot better and the next night I had a half gram with some beers, weed etc with some mates and it was awesome.

It kinda bugs me thought that Im hearing everyone say how overrated coke is as a drug but I never hear the alternatives they suggest to it which is pretty much my question....

Just wondering how you progressed in terms of what you were taking and what you recommend if you were to give advice. Not just on coke either but everything as I have the curiosity and desire to try some more but of course know how addictive and expensive drugs can be so any advice would be appreciated....

Comments

• Options
    First of all far from everyone will tell you coke is over rated.

The problem with cocaine is it is NOT a dopers drug, if you compare it with something like amphetamine or MDMA its not in the same league.

Now for some people this is a good thing, they prefer the somewhat gentle intoxication that comes with cocaine. For others they cant help but see cocaine as not enough bang for their buck, as the saying goes.

Secondly I am always somewhat unsure about recomending people use drugs, espcially the 'harder' ones.

Personally I did cannabis then moved onto using pills, then speed and LSD, then mushrooms, cocaine and a few other things.

MDMA can be an amazing drug, a truely heavenly chemical, however actually laying your hands on MDMA and not somewhat suspect pills is hard, though far from impossible. But, as I said I am somewhat unsure about suggesting you do this, its a personal choice and one you should do when you know the risks.

As for mushies, yes the columbian ones may well be stronger per weight, but all mushies contain roughly the same chemicals just in slightly different %'s.

I have found the native mushies of this country better than the Thai ones, they were more visual and less internal. They are fly...erm not the red spotty ones, the others.

I hope that helps.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Coke is jank ....well it's overpriced for what it is.

Ecstasy on the other hand is pure chemical love. :heart: ...and acid aint bad either.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    speed is the food of the gods. i know most people recon its dirty stuff but i love it
  • Options
    Yeah, a lot of people love the stuff, I cant have it in the house really. I dont have any self restraint with it at all. It certainly has a dark side, though I wouldnt call it a 'dirty' drug, thats a meaningless word in this context.
  • Options
    drug recipes

While you are searching for new things to try....check out some of the herbal stuff. You can get some highs that will blow your mind from "sacred plants" or even stuff that might be growing in your backyard, like morning glory or wormwood. There's tons of stuff out there. www.vibratingsky.com/main.htm has some intersting drug recipes.
  • Options
    why not try not to. does anyone do that anymore ?