Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Three way race?

With these results, what with Labour loosing lots of votes to both the Conservatives and Lib Dems what do you think the chances are of a 3 way race come the general election.

Personally I would love to see a full on, even odds three way race, it would bring out any number of nasty political moves from all sides and would actually be interesting.

Your thoughts?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No chance.

It's a two-horse race (as always) and Labour have a huge head-start. The only thing preventing them from galloping to another fairly straightforward win is Iraq. If Labour remove that little obstacle then I can't see why they wouldn't gain a third-term - something which would have been unthinkable in the past.

The Tories have too much ground to make up over the next couple of year, and I really don't think that htey can take too much comfort from the local election results.
  • Options
    I think your right, poor old Lib Dems, I think if people actually thought they might have a chance then a lot more people would vote for them.
  • Options
    I agree. I get the impression that a large proportion of the country used to see them as their second choice.

Not so sure of that now though, they seem to have almost swopped places with Labour and I get the feeling that people will start to find it easier to swop from Tory to Labour and back again on many issues.

PR would help them massively, but that would be like Turkeys voting for Christmas...
  • Options
    Do you think Killroy will stand for Maldenson's Westminster seat when he leaves for Europe?
  • Options
    Wouldnt he have to resign his seat to the European Parilament first?
  • Options
    Good god no, if the UKIP do as well at the General Election as they did in the European one I'm going to leave the country, either that or just randomly kill UKIP voters.
  • Options
    They won't. Let them enjoy their 15 minutes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    They won't. Let them enjoy their 15 minutes.

Im already sicking of seeing Kilroy Silk
    so....No :(

:p
  • Options
    When I saw him interviewed he said;

"I love the Spanish, I dont think I trust them but I love them."

First of all how can ANYONE in their right mind say that seriously?

And secondly and most importantly why can ANYONE vote for someone who says that seriously?!?!
  • Options
    He's a *@%&!