Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Roaccutane/Accutane - FAO Blnde Bombshell maybe

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok as you know from what ive said on here im on roaccutane, im on 30mg a day and on the third of a six month course.

problem is my skin is getting so stupidly dry...i know this happens but i just covered my whole arm in baby oil cos it was unbearable...i know im not meant to use oil things on my skin so do you have any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    So we're talking not just facially but other places too? Facially, I hope your derm told you to moisturise from day one, otherwise you will have bad dryness problems down the line. I paid the price for not being told that. Using oily things on other parts of your body should be fine, it's using them on your face that you wo'nt to avoid, anyone with spot-prone skin should use oil-free non-comedogenic products in any case. How is your skin improving if at all? Mine continued to improve after I had finished my 4 months stint. Good luck.
  • Options
    well it was my arms bothering me...overall the skin is better but when i put the baby oil on today my arm came up in loads of spots for some reason....face is fine and scars seem to be clearing up too :D