Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

mushroom grow kits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Since it costs like 15 quid for 30grams of mushies (its mexican im after as it will be me first time on them). I figured i would be better off just buying a grow kit for 25 quid? Anybody had any experiences of growing kits off the net?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Well they work good, but remember its illegal to pick them. It can be quite hard to grow them as they need darkness but you grow a fair amount. But I only grew them for educational reasons, so that I could study them :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bopz :cool:
  • Options
    Its not illegal to pick them, they only become illegal when they are prepared for consumption. Case law deems this to be when they are dried.

So you can pick them and leave them wet, thats fine, if you dry them, then they become class A.
  • Options
    arrr my mistake, i read preperation as picking them.

Either way do it for the team my son!

Bopz
  • Options
    Up to you really, if you fuck it up then its 20-30 quid wasted, not a massive concern really, but annoying none the less.

They are supposed to be quite simple though.

The main problem with them is you might find they actually produce too much, the obvious question arrises when you get 150g of wet, what they hell do you do with them?