Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

why do i attract the wrong type of men

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
some how i keep attracting the wrong type of men. i'm a white girl and i have nothing against any other skin colour but i seem to attract the really sleezy black men and when i ask them why they like me its usually because i have a large arse and i can dance soca (sexy dance) why oh why cna't i get a decent black man better lovers and better at treating their women right. some white guys are good too honest.
help me please!!!! :confused:

Comments

• Options
    I got the first part of that, but then i got totally confused nearer the end.
    what is it you want?
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I got the first part of that, but then i got totally confused nearer the end.
    what is it you want?

Glad it wasn`t just me.
  • Options
    ditto
  • Options
    So you're upset because your attract the WRONG TYPE of black man?

If men like you for your 'big bum' and dancing skills then there's nothing wrong in that, per se.

Maybe it's WHERE you meet them. Do you ONLY meet men at clubs or when dancing?
  • Options
    A male perspective:

I don't see the issue of attracting the wrong kind of men.

I do see the issue of not being picky enough to tell them you're not interested.

I've seen your website. I am dismayed. You are the chav princess.
  • Options
    what about my website?!?

And i do meet them in clubs. i have no problem with them just that it is how i am and becuase of that, they think that i will go back to their house to shag them but i'm not that type of girl i need to wait for a month at least of knowing that person in a relationship also i attract the black guys that don't speak a lot of english and my french is very very rusty. :confused:
  • Options
    French? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    French? :confused:

Hereford's a strange place you see. I went there once.
  • Options
    Originally posted by collegevamp
    what about my website?!?

And i do meet them in clubs. i have no problem with them just that it is how i am and becuase of that, they think that i will go back to their house to shag them but i'm not that type of girl i need to wait for a month at least of knowing that person in a relationship also i attract the black guys that don't speak a lot of english and my french is very very rusty. :confused:
    perhaps you give off the wrong impression.
  • Options
    most men go clubbing to pull and get a shag. Try saying no?
  • Options
    Is there any particular reason why you don't go for white men?
  • Options
    well, generally you always get a few sleazy characters in a club. just ignore them! there are a few that i sometimes see and they really stink, and they can be very rude and arrogant. i just push them away and tell them to go away.
  • Options
    what about my website?!?

Huh?! :confused:
  • Options
    Maybe you're simply attracted to the wrong type of man? Maybe you subconciously go for them time after time after time. You must like the "sleezy" part to some extent, finding it exciting and a turn on, or you wouldn't keep going for them, right?
  • Options
    i do ignore the sleezy ones and i do go for white men but there are too many white boys thinking that their thugs just because they are the children of rich daddy farmer or some shit like that.

i'm orginally from the manchester area you see so i've grown up in a multicultural situation and then when i move to hereford there is suddenly an abundance of white folks and not very many blacks asians etc. do you see where i'm coming from now.

i don't like the sleezy peeps cos i'm a good little girl most of the time and if i was to go for the non good guy then i would go for a non sleezy true thug but you don't get many of those a guy who is bad but treats his lady right that kinda guy.
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    Personally I couldn't care what colour a woman's skin is - if we get along, there's mutual attraction and we're both single and looking then we'll get together.

I dunno, maybe it's because I'm white that I feel that way.
  • Options
    "Feck aff, loser" usually works a treat. :p
    I have a mate like you- She looks about 15 when she goes out (she's nearly 19) and all these pervy guys white/ black/ asian whatever seem to hit on her cos she looks like she's up for it. Arrgh annoys me because she'll never open her mouth to say "No thanks" :mad:
  • Options
    i'm repling to other msgs thats what i'm on about aspartame. and scyerchick thats just my problem i'm 17 5ft 4 1/2" and i look younger cos of my hieght. i don't care what skin colour a guy is just i can say no but they won't take it for an answer. one guy tried it on with me and my fist ended up in his face and then my male friend got involved and we had to run out of the club cos the guy was after us.
  • Options
    i'm repling to other msgs thats what i'm on about aspartame. and scyerchick thats just my problem i'm 17 5ft 4 1/2" and i look younger cos of my hieght. i don't care what skin colour a guy is just i can say no but they won't take it for an answer. one guy tried it on with me and my fist ended up in his face and then my male friend got involved and we had to run out of the club cos the guy was after us.

I don't mean to sound harsh here, but it does sound a LITTLE like you're asking for it. You dance soca; so do I, and I understand if you're in a club it does tend to stand out and attract some attention. But if it attracts the wrong kind of attention, you walk away. If they follow, you go speak to a bouncer and ask them to keep an eye out for you because you're feeling a bit threatened. And if you're really not happy, surely it's common sense to leave and go to another club? Your fist 'ending up in his face' sounds a bit lame; if you go out prepared to start a ruck then obviously you're a) in a bit of a dive and b) got the wrong attitude!

And may I point out as I think someone else has, the people who are attracted to you depend on the people you surround yourself with. Go to the places you feel people you would like will be and surround yourself with those people. If you hang out in places where white boys 'who think they're thugs' are, or 'sleazy black guys', that's what you'll get! Not rocket science sweedie. From your site you seem to be into cars, bikes etc. Why not find your nearest track and hang out there? Or check out some new clubs where you won't get people hanging onto your ass all the time. If thing's aren't right, change 'em. Simple as that.
  • Options
    Yay. ^^^^^ What I thought but couldn't be arsed to type.

Actually I suspect you might even enjoy it, despite your protests.
  • Options
    one problem wen i go out i can only go to one club becuase the others are over 21 on a friday i don't like anyother night out cos its shit, and i can't go to my nearest track cos 1) no car and 2) it is over 2hrs away, and the people i surround myself with are good people so i dont understand what you are impling. i am interewsted in cars but where i live there isn't such an interest in cars and bikes (well not the bikes i'm into).
    AND I DO NOT ENJOY BEING FOLLOWED AROUND BY SOME DICKHEAD AND I DO TELL BOUNCERS BUT THEY ARE TOO BUSY SORTING OUT DRUNKS WHO START FIGHTING TO BE WATCHING ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sorry, `s just the way it came across. *shrugs*
  • Options
    There's no need to put a fist in someone's face for coming onto you - I normally find "piss off" or something along the lines works. Either that, or you could go and dance somewhere else and ignore them.
  • Options
    Well sorry - just it seemed to me you were COMPLAINING about the people around you, so that implies they're not that great! I don't know, I've never met anyone who's so attractive that guys can't drag themselves away when they've been told to bugger off, so I can't give any more advice! Maybe try Britney Spears - she's probably got the same problem as you. But good luck!
  • Options
    i don't like the sleezy peeps cos i'm a good little girl most of the time and if i was to go for the non good guy then i would go for a non sleezy true thug but you don't get many of those a guy who is bad but treats his lady right that kinda guy.
    one problem wen i go out i can only go to one club becuase the others are over 21 on a friday i don't like anyother night out cos its shit, and i can't go to my nearest track cos 1) no car and 2) it is over 2hrs away, and the people i surround myself with are good people so i dont understand what you are impling. i am interewsted in cars but where i live there isn't such an interest in cars and bikes
    pretty much everything else i have written

what?? What exatly are you trying to get across? I can't understand it. Maybe if you were a little more clear you would get better help. I would try but I simply cannot understand what you are getting at.