Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

elections

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dont know if some one has already said about this

For those of you that can vote, do you think that it would be betta to have a voteing poll set up on the internet rather than the postal votes that are being used for the june 10 elections.??

i jus feel that with the mix up that the government have had by not sending some areas of the country ballard papers it would be easyer and for those that dont wish to do it by the internet could go to the poll bothes that they usually have??

what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi L.A welcome to our board of peace and happiness ;)

e-voting sounds like a good idea but I think what ever methods are used should be tested on a small scale to avoid the problems we've seen lately and the electoral commission needs to ensure the general public can understand them.

I saw a copy of one postal ballot in a newspaper and it all looked extremely complicated, when the journalist tried ringing around the various offices involved in the election he could not get a clear explanation from them on how to use it.

At least you know where you are with the put the x next to the name method.