Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

'Kilroy Asked to lead UKIP'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The Story Again its only from the ntl homepage but i couldn't find any other sources. Anyway, i would hate to see that to be honest. Perhaps it would be better if he won a seat on June 10. At least then he would bugger off to Europe and leave us alone ;)

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by lukesh
    I read it on teletext, if he wins the seat I think he would be a very good leader. He knows what he is talking about.

He is a rascist self satisfied smug git. He does not know what he is talking about. I quote "I like the Spanish, I just dont trust them!" What a moron.
  • Options
    Why can't you trust Europe?

If you don't trust Europe then I presume you don't trust any nation in the world.

Remember it was the EU who protected Britain's economic interests when The Great Bully imposed illegal steel tariffs and the useless poodle couldn't bring himself to protest.

You owe a great deal to our true friends and allies in Continental Europe. Show some gratitude instead of talking rubbish and making up scare stories.
  • Options
    so how do we repay them? siging everything up to them?

And how do we counter that? Dropping out completely?
  • Options
    Who is talking about "signing everything up to them"?

Stop making things up.
  • Options
    Brussels isn't going to rule us.

There have never been plans to rule anyone, lest of all Britain.

Next we'll have to hear that the EU will claim the first born from every couple in Britain...
  • Options
    Even if this United States of Europe did ever happen, what do you think would happen?
  • Options
    they ahve already started to rule us, fishing, farming, weights and measures.... countless more.
    But since we're also part of the EU you could argue that WE are ruling THEM. At the end of the day the rules are for all, the fishing quotas are for all, the farming rules are for all...

Could it be that far from the "they want to rule us" fucking bullshit this is just a set of rules as part of a trading agreement between equal nations?

Jesus Christ!
  • Options
    Well it could be if we were pulled out of the daft laws Blair keeps giving us.

Example please.

Or are you referring to those 100% laws about straight bananas and yoghurt?
  • Options
    If anything they are protecting our fishing stocks from dissapearing.

A majority of marine biologists and experts appear to agree that cod is being fished to extinction. Since the British government has never has the guts to regulate the industry properly the introduction of quotas is excellent news.

If it weren't for the EU you could have been kissing fish and chips goodbye within a decade.
  • Options
    someonetell me with out eing biased at all, the pros and cons of being in the EU?

Thats exactly what my source material for my general studies paper (:rolleyes: ) is about. I could scan it i guess when im on the main computer. Or i couuld find a source
  • Options
    someonetell me with out eing biased at all, the pros and cons of being in the EU?
    one pro ...fishing quotas.
    a third of all the worlds fish stocks have now been eaten!
    ok so i got that from the daily mirror last year.
    we do have to give the fish stocks a chance to recover or we have an environmental catastrophe on our hands.
  • Options
    From what I've seen of your replies you make out that you have all this knowledge already and you would actually have us all believe that you've made an informed decision and have hard facts to back up your beliefs, when in actual fact asking questions such as these shows how clueless you are. How old are you?
  • Options
    I want to learn more.

I'm not clueless I just wan to know more but as long it's not biased.

Iam 16.
    oh so young ...one thing you will learn luke is things aint black and white. it is a very complicated world ...especial economics which i too am still trying to get to grips with.
    my knowledge of global economics is very limited i have to say.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    oh so young ...

Oi!

Difference between myself and lukesh is I'm actually prepared to do the research and learn from other people, rather than dismissing the views of others who have a better knowledge of the situation, as I have found he does.
  • Options
    Fine.

In my opinion, which, as an opinion, does not need to be backed up with facts, the difference between myself and lukesh is I'm actually prepared to do the research and learn from other people, rather than dismissing the views of others who have a better knowledge of the situation, as I have found he does.