Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Good day planned tomorrow....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yay should be good tomorrow - buying my new guitar and then going to a girl's house to revise - when her parents aren't in and I have a pack of jonnies in my pocket :D (so what's foreplay again? ;))

Anyone else looking forward to waking up tomorrow?

Comments

• Options
    I am :)

My exams are over and I have two whole weeks of study leave left which means whilst all my friends are still slaving and studying I get to laze around the house all day.

My family are also all on holiday which means I have to house to myself, so all in all life is good! :D
  • Options
    Re: Good day planned tomorrow....
    Originally posted by solid_L
    I have a pack of jonnies in my pocket :D

A whole pack? That's a bit ambitious, is it not? :p

I have an exam tomorrow :(
  • Options
    Re: Re: Good day planned tomorrow....
    Originally posted by Xila
    A whole pack? That's a bit ambitious, is it not? :p

lol okay a couple but still...

Na should be fun though, unless she comes onto this forum and bollocks me
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Meh, should be ok. Got work at 5 for three hours, come home, get something to eat then head out to the Citrus Club.
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Day off work tomorrow, need to shop for shoes with less than 5 holes in.. ;) and with that will probably come mucho spending :D
  • Options
    I have work from 9.30 - 3.30 then I shall come home and relax coz the next day I am working 8am - 5pm. :/
  • Options
    i either have to travel 6 hour there and back to go to college for 4 hours or.....i stay at home. all depends on so much.

i'm looking forward to starting a new day. today has been shite. :(
  • Options
    I have an exam :( But after that I only have one left, on Friday, can't wait til they are all finished and I can laze around uni for two weeks before I am forced to go home to my crappy house in my crappy town and suffer my family.
  • Options
    The only reson im looking forward to getting up is cos i havnt got an exam.
  • Options
    really looking forward to two hours of maths tutoring.
    but no, i'm in a really good mood so tomorrow's just another day.
  • Options
    Tomorrow morning will be spent in the college library frantically trying to learn a whole year's worth of psychology.

Tomorrow afternoon will be spent trying to remember afore mentioned year's worth of psychology in an attempt to get a good grade.

Tomorrow evening will be spent at the other college where I shall be pampered, for free, for the benefit of a friend's beauty therapy qualifications. :thumb:

Throughout I am expecting to be sneezing and sniffling and coughing and aching.

Huzzah.
  • Options
    Last day off during Study Leave :D Then Friday I have a Physics exam :nervous: then 3 days off then we start 5th year timetables till the end of June :(