Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

outing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi ppl.

Hope everyones ok. I'm feeling better about myself now, now she's out of my life.most of you know who i'm on about.

Wel i would like to tel you whats happend recently

I was on the MSN talking to my pal, rob and he was asking me if I knew this girl called Annie. I said I knew of her through Rachel because Rachel had mentioned her a few times, saying she wants to meet me. Rob then told me that Annie wanted my MSN address. I was a little confused at first, but thought, why not?

I added her and me n her got talking on there, she seemed nice and I met her for the first time face to face on Friday when I went up to near where she lived because me n a load of other lads were going for a footy match. We all went to the pub later on and me her talked a bit, we didn't talk as much as we wanted to because of other people being there and it was a little awkward for the both of us at the beginning because we had been talking on the MSN for the past 2 weeks and only just met but we got over that in no time. we stil txt each other during the day asking about each other.

On sunday, i was talking to her on the msn askign wot she had done that day, she said she'd been for a walk around some hills not far from where me n her live, she said she'd been alone. So i asked if I could join her next time, she said of course. I was just trying to try n put across that I wouldn't ming seeing her again.

I'm supposed to be meeting her on Sunday but it's a litle strange, I'm feeling the same feeling as I did when I went for a drink with Rachel. I mean the main reason is for me n her to get to know each other better but part of me stil thinks, could it possibly be something more and it happens a little too often.

I just think, if something would happen, it would be nice, although I'm not going to make any moves, I may throw some gestures that I like her but nothing to silly, like when I went out with Rachel, i squeezed her hand a little and said I enjoyed myself that day and although i felt her squeeze back a little, it was pretty clear that it was just a friend thing which I was fine about.

However, even if she shows any affections, would it be right really? I mean she's rachel's friend. For the people who know, me n rachel were never anything, just friends and stil are friends.

I'm jumping to conclusions i know, but I really am trying to stop myself from thinking about all these little things. This Annie's seeing someone at the moment but she's said time and time again that she aint really happy about it, she's asked me for advice a few times, and this is b4 me n her met face to face. So part of me feels like I'm in the friendzone, yet again!!!

What's best to do ppl?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    like you said, don't make any real moves, but if you like her, be receptive to any signs that she might feel the same.

If you and Rachel are just mates then its fine- why would she have a problem if nothing ever happened!

Don't rush into anything, cos its a bit wierd when you do the whole electronic friendship thing to start with, but equally don't hold off if she makes a move- if you're not sure where you stand, let her take the lead.

Good luck and I hope things work out for you.
    Freyja