Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

omg! :S:S

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
omg, last night me and a boy had sex twice but the condom split twice, he said that he was no where near to cumming but what about the pre-cum?

Im confused!!!!!!! shall i take a test? what shall i do its too late to book a doctors appointment coz by the time i get there it'll be past the 72 hours

Comments

• Options
    what a about the morning after pill? i'm not sure how a test will help you to not be pregnant and besides, it's too early.
  • Options
    by the time i get an appointment with the doctors it will be too late
  • Options
    go to the chemists and get the morning after pill just to be sure if you cant get to the doctors.
    im sure someone i know got it from sainsburys?.. they do things like that there?
  • Options
    yeah but they only do it if your have got a prescription or what ever
  • Options
    Morning after pill, just to make sure? I'm sure you can buy it over the counter now.

I dunno, there's articles on the site about this, and a forum search would probably find you your answer as well.

Good luck though.

Edit: Sorry, posted this before I saw the other replies.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ice-babe
    yeah but they only do it if your have got a prescription or what ever

I thought you can get it over the counter in any chemists now. You definately can in Boots!
  • Options
    yeh, you buy it over the counter at chemists now. i bought my friend one the other day.
  • Options
    I find it a bit mad that people will happily have sex without knowing this sort of stuff.

:rolleyes:

Go down the chemist.
  • Options
    go you to a chemist first thing in the morning, you should be alright by then - 'cause the 72 hours won't be up. or whatever it is.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    you can definately get it over the counter. its £24 though. but its either that or not knowing and panicking and fretting and stuff.
  • Options
    You can also be fitted with an IUD within 5 days after unprotected sex Emergency Contraception Info
  • Options
    Originally posted by go_away
    You can also be fitted with an IUD within 5 days after unprotected sex Emergency Contraception Info

I was gonna say that! :)
  • Options
    Great minds... ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by go_away
    You can also be fitted with an IUD within 5 days after unprotected sex

Not ideal if you`ve never had a baby though.
  • Options
    Yeah some places are a bit funny about it (some also fit them without the use of anaesthetic :eek:). I was chatting to a woman who works for a family planning clinic in South London, and they fit girls as young as 14 with IUDs and I know of a few young women who have been fitted with IUS/IUDs who haven't had children. As long as people are aware it's an additional option to the emergency contraceptive pill. I suppose it really varies from place to place though.
  • Options
    u no it can be taken three days after you have had unprotected sex? well is it taken as an emergency? like can you walk in and say oh its an emergency or what? and be seen straight away?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    u no it can be taken three days after you have had unprotected sex? well is it taken as an emergency? like can you walk in and say oh its an emergency or what? and be seen straight away?

yes. hence the name "emergency contraception". :rolleyes: the whole point is that it is there if something, like a condom breaking, happens. you walk into the chemist, say you need the morning after pill and they will give it to you straightaway. simple as. only questions asked are a couple of simple medical ones.
  • Options
    IM sure she just a bit naieve but thats why i dont trust people who have to sex to have fully made a decision, should know aobut these things.......

yeh a emergency contraceptiion pill is her best bet
  • Options
    Morning after pill can be got from the pharmacy at Safeway's for free - you just have to fill a form in, or from Tesco's for £24 and a private interview with one of the pharmacy staff. It is also available from the majority of chemists. Some school nurses are also able to hand out the morning after pill in certain circumstances...
  • Options
    Yeah mornin after pill is your best bet, better to be safe than sorry.

Any chemist will sell you it costs 24 quid though. Never knew you could get it free from Safeway mind you!
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya,
    To find out more about emergency contraception and the options open to you, read this article.

You can get free emergency contraception from:
    - Doctors (GPs) and NHS walk-in centres
    - Brook centres
    - Family planning clinics and most sexual health/GUM clinics
    - Some Accident and Emergency departments

Women over 16 can buy the emergency pill at chemists for around £24

Oh and you don't need to have had a child to have an IUD/IUS fitted.

For future reference it may be worth thinking through your contraception options - have a look at this section of TheSite.org for more info.

Hope this helps,
    CB
  • Options
    Alos the only way I found to split a condom is by not putting it on proper,
    The top should be kind of pinched then rolled down leaving no air bubbles inside they pop as such and thats whats rips your condom for future reference!The rest is for the girlies to answer!
  • Options
    hiya everyone i went to the doctors this morning. she gave me the prescription and i got them and took them, so i just have to wait and see whether i get a period now. she also prescribed me to go for the pill aswell so i got that to. has any one had Leostrin before? or is taking it?
  • Options
    hiya everyone i went to the doctors this morning. she gave me the prescription and i got them and took them, so i just have to wait and see whether i get a period now. she also prescribed me to go for the pill aswell so i got that to. has any one had Leostrin before? or is taking it?

Im glad to hear it. And i hope that you're period does come. Please use a condom aswell when having sex though.
  • Options
    Unrelated; but you just reminded me - I had a dream that I was moving to Barnstaple last night and we were buying a posh farm house. Strange.
  • Options
    *blank*
  • Options
    I was on Loestrin for a while, it didn't really agree with me, i ran packs of pills together and i kept on bleeding inbetween which wasn't ideal. I changed a couple of times, i've got an IUS now, which is great - no periods ever! Hurt like a bitch though. And they didn't use any anaesthetic for me :( And no, i don't have children :) But still. It's great :D
  • Options
    Re: omg! :S:S
    omg, last night me and a boy had sex twice but the condom split twice

It split the first time and you still carried on? :/
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    Unrelated; but you just reminded me - I had a dream that I was moving to Barnstaple last night and we were buying a posh farm house. Strange.

Well i dont blame you. Barnstaples the place of my dreams.
  • Options
    I've been having the strangest of dreams lately. :(