Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What am i doin to be treated like this

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dont understand, can someone give me some ideas what im doin wrong. My boyfriend has days when he wants me and days when he doesnt. Like yesterday we was all loved up and cute, and today he hates me he dont want to know me. Then in the week he will be odd then on friday and saturday he will be back to loved up mode, im confused!urggg what should i do?

Comments

• Options
    Dump him, dump him now!
    Trust me me ex did the same to me and it fucked up my head to the extreme. You do not want to be in a relationship that isnt a two way thing all the time.
    You need to get away from him.
  • Options
    yeh i no what u mean but ive been with him for 2 years and i couldndt imagine life with out him i hope u no what i mean
  • Options
    Sometimes you have those days. You just sometimes want to be on your own, sometimes you're just not in the mood for talking. I'm sure you've felt the same way every now and then after two years. I sure it doesn't mean he hates you :)
  • Options
    i understand and to be honest we are never aart and that must be bad for us but i cant trust him to leave him on his own. he has hurt me to many times
  • Options
    Surely that aint good that you can't trust him?
    Maybe you should try having some time apart, or say organise set times every week to be together and then you'll get excited about seeing each other, it worked for me and my ex.
    Everyone has days when they just want to be on their own, and by always being together all the time it makes it worse.
    Sorry if I aint been any help.
  • Options
    if hes just quiet, he might just want breathing space, remember youre probably quite young and settling down is kinda hard to deal with, but if he going off in a strop with you, hmmm id say talk to him when you normal with eachother
  • Options
    Re: What am i doin to be treated like this
    Originally posted by Madchick50
    today he hates me he dont want to know me.

What do you mean, he hates you?
  • Options
    in answer to your question - you arent doing anything wrong! it sounds to me like your b/f needs some time alone, but he's going the completely wrong way about asking you for it!
    if he's hurt you so much b4, that you couldnt overcome it+therefore dont trust him, then im sorry babe but it sounds like the relationship has run its course. you're only young, and have been together for 2 years - which is a long time! Maybe he wants a break, and to be honest i think you need it aswell. i know you say you cant imagine your life without him, but that's just bcos you've got stuck into a routine of seeing him all the time, for the past couple of years. Of course, its going to be hard at first, but stick with it, and in time you'll adapt to being alone. this time to yourself will allow you to think straight about what you want - to be with him, or single.
    Personally i think you'll be better off without him, as he's hurt you b4 and is clearly hurting you now!
    Good luck with whatever you decide to do :)
  • Options
    you've been with him 2 years - do you really want to be with him for another 2 years if he hates you?
  • Options
    If he tells you he can't see you just say cheerfully

'Oh that's ok - I was planning on going to (insert interesting thing here) anyway'

if he cares it'll make him think twice about trating you like shit.
  • Options
    Don't stay with someone just because you have been with them for 2 years and can't think of life without them. You managed before they came along and will manage after they leave and if he is making you feel like this then you will be better off.