Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

M8s

I have abit of a dillema.. well today my latest ex asked me out.. a guy who's one of my very best mates. This is the reason that we didn't last long the first time round, being so good mates kinda ruined it because we were too shy etc etc.. Anyway, I had to tell him we'd discuss it tomorrow. Meanwhile, another mate from school who's not as much of a mate but still sound has practically asked me out. I like the 2 of them although I know it would never work with the first and so I'm gonna have to let him down gently, again. As for the second I don't know what to do because another problem that occurred last time was I keep thinking about a different ex, one that I parted from over 3 months ago. I was and think I may still be in love with this person though because I can never get him off my mind and it makes me so sad. Although I thought that maybe being with my mates more will take my mind off him, which it does for a while. But now I've gone and got too close to them obviously. What should I do? I have 2 guys after me, I still care for my ex ex which is why I should probably say no to all.. although when I'm alone I feel even more miserable about the guy I aint with anymore and was in love with.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    not sure but ive learnt being on the rebound isnt a good time to go with someone else...
  • Options
    You don't need a boyfriend, just hang aroud with mates. You need to get over the first ex ex the one from 3 months ago before moving into another relationship. Speaking from my own experience, I still liked old ex, went out with someone on the rebound, old ex asked me out, i dumped rebound for her and then, right then when we were hanging out I realised how much I prefered the 'rebound' girl to my ex. In the end I finished up going out with neither :p because I don't think I truly had feelings for rebound girl (though I enjoyed spending time with her more than ex) and ex well she was just a symbol in my life almost.

Anyway, I would say move on and go single for a while, do single things that you can't in a relationship! :)
  • Options
    it shouldnt be a case of making a go of it, or giving it a go. if you're with someone, you should be with them because the thought of not being with them is a horrible one. not just cos u want someone and they happen to be there