Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm such a wuss!! Wahey!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There's a bloke...I've liked him for months, he knows about it, he's a bit of a stud muffin...:D ...but I'm a big wuss! I can't walk up to him and just tell him myself that I like him. My friends are going nuts saying 'I'll do it for you then' but I feel like, I should ya know? But i can't. I see him and I sorta...melt! I don't find him intimidating as such, but I just, let opportunities walk by. I was tempted to say something as he was slowly cycling by one night but, I lost my nerve! And around college, he's with his friends, I wish mine it just feels like there's too much going on. If it was just me and him face to face, I could tell him everything but as it is I can't even initiate that sorta situation- I'm going nuts! I don't want this to carry on to into the long summer holidays-any advice?! :D I'M A WUSS!! :D

Comments

• Options
    did you just break up for study leave for a-levels?!! i think 'lovin ur work' or whatever, on a previous thread, is looking for you!
  • Options
    Re: I'm such a wuss!! Wahey!!
    Originally posted by malteser monkay
    There's a bloke...I've liked him for months, he knows about it, he's a bit of a stud muffin...:D ...but I'm a big wuss! I can't walk up to him and just tell him myself that I like him. My friends are going nuts saying 'I'll do it for you then' but I feel like, I should ya know? But i can't. I see him and I sorta...melt! I don't find him intimidating as such, but I just, let opportunities walk by. I was tempted to say something as he was slowly cycling by one night but, I lost my nerve! And around college, he's with his friends, I wish mine it just feels like there's too much going on. If it was just me and him face to face, I could tell him everything but as it is I can't even initiate that sorta situation- I'm going nuts! I don't want this to carry on to into the long summer holidays-any advice?! :D I'M A WUSS!! :D

Id say firstly, dont let your mates tell him on your behalf, thats not the best way to go about it. YOu just need to do it on impulse, stop thinking about it and "just do it" basically. Trust me, i was in a very similar position to you, with a girl i liked, everytime i thought about it i cudnt talk to her, but one day without thinking i walked upto her and did it, and i bet as your doing it you wont be as flustered as much as you think you will be. :) Dunno if thats much help to you or not
  • Options
    Going up to him and saying "Oh by the way, I like you" might be a bit, er, random!

I'd say that you should try and catch him on his own, and talk to him (although that's easier said than done!). Ask him if he wants to meet up, maybe just to grab some lunch or something. He knows that you like him, you said, so you've gotta give him chance to do something about it. Maybe he wants to say that he likes you too, but is shy (even if he doesn't act it :P), so chatting as friends could make the mood a bit less daunting.

Anyway, good luck! :)
  • Options
    Go up to him

say "sorry, could i talk to you alone for a minute"

walk far enough from his friends that they can't hear

say "i just wanted to tell you that i like you and i was wondering if u wanted to meet up for a drink/film/meal/orgy sometime?"

Bob's your aunties husband! Its really that simple!