Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi guys!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone, I'm Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, pleased to meet you all!!! I hope we can all be bestest buds. I am caused by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus. If you get infected by HIV then your body will produce antibodies, which can be detected in a blood test to see if someone is HIV positive. Being HIV positive doesn't mean you have me though!!! My job comes a bit later. Most people contract HIV through dirty homo bum-sex. As we know, all dirty homo-benders are going straight to hell, because God hates them, and I'm here to kind of speed up that process. HIV becomes me when your dirty, shit-stabbing immune system becomes severely damaged.

When you do develop me, and if you're gay then God's wrath will ensure you will, I will fuck you up good and proper. If you even get a cold, it'll kill you. And you probably get a lot of colds, being the dirty gaylord you are - hanging out in carparks at night, whipping your arse out for some fat trucker to pound. But hey, let's not let what I do for a living get in the way of any friendships I might make here. I hope we can all be buds, and if I have to infect you at any point - well it's your own fault for doing the dirty things with other men that God told you not to.

On a side note, I don't infect lesbians, because they are good and pure.

My interests are movies, music, and go-carting.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Hi guys!!!
    Originally posted by AIDS
    Hi everyone, I'm Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, pleased to meet you all!!! I hope we can all be bestest buds. I am caused by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus. If you get infected by HIV then your body will produce antibodies, which can be detected in a blood test to see if someone is HIV positive. Being HIV positive doesn't mean you have me though!!! My job comes a bit later. Most people contract HIV through dirty homo bum-sex. As we know, all dirty homo-benders are going straight to hell, because God hates them, and I'm here to kind of speed up that process. HIV becomes me when your dirty, shit-stabbing immune system becomes severely damaged.

When you do develop me, and if you're gay then God's wrath will ensure you will, I will fuck you up good and proper. If you even get a cold, it'll kill you. And you probably get a lot of colds, being the dirty gaylord you are - hanging out in carparks at night, whipping your arse out for some fat trucker to pound. But hey, let's not let what I do for a living get in the way of any friendships I might make here. I hope we can all be buds, and if I have to infect you at any point - well it's your own fault for doing the dirty things with other men that God told you not to.

On a side note, I don't infect lesbians, because they are good and pure.

My interests are movies, music, and go-carting.

Why do fucking arseholes like you always find this site?
  • Options
    I hoped we could all be friends, it's a lonely business taking care of all the dirty, disgusting bumsexing gayboys out there. I feel shamed and rejected. I wish you well in your endevour to

Fight the norm, fuck the rules
    Feed the brain, fight the fools
    Burn the book, ban the bomb
    Fight the right, right the wrong
    All the sticks, all the stones
    All the clowns, all the clones
    All the blood, all the bones,
    Food for your brain

You are incredibly deep. I think I love you. Will you marry me? If that wouldn't interfere with fighting the norm and fucking the rules, of course.
  • Options
    dojo3.jpg
  • Options
    Originally posted by AIDS
    I hoped we could all be friends, it's a lonely business taking care of all the dirty, disgusting bumsexing gayboys out there. I feel shamed and rejected. I wish you well in your endevour to

Fight the norm, fuck the rules
    Feed the brain, fight the fools
    Burn the book, ban the bomb
    Fight the right, right the wrong
    All the sticks, all the stones
    All the clowns, all the clones
    All the blood, all the bones,
    Food for your brain

You are incredibly deep. I think I love you. Will you marry me? If that wouldn't interfere with fighting the norm and fucking the rules, of course.

ololooolllolo yuo are teh funnies
  • Options
    zod1.jpg
  • Options
    I was going to use a clever play on words regarding 'infinite', but I decided against it. You're a twatty ****. I hope you die in a threshing machine accident, and I get to infect your sister.
  • Options
    Not that i want abuse from you, but why the need to be so rude? if people choose to be gay then so be it, at least gay people dont get to produce twats like you!

there's one benifit from gay's uh? :D

Welcome to the site anyway, not that you'll like it here if u keep up that attitude but hey welcome anyways.
  • Options
    But gay people DO produce me. AIDS comes from gay men's bottoms. I personally have nothing against dirty, filthy, homos. It's just my job to carry out God's will that they all die a horrible lingering death. Some people work in an office, I do this. I can't believe you're being so discriminatory about my job.
  • Options
    i too work in an office... am a little confused as to why u picked out to talk abotu the office :confused:

you are beign a little mean towards people who choose to be gay. and by producing twats like you i was referring to your hetrosexual parents!!!!!
  • Options
    Fuckwit.
  • Options
    Hi "AIDS", hows "CANCER", you spoken to him lately?
  • Options
    planet1.gif
  • Options
    Infinite.....

whats up with the weird piccies?
  • Options
    wossup with the images dude

people say i actually look like the karate kid... oh well

and i hate that super homo gay from superman, he's so annoying

and captain planet, he's our hero, tryna take polution down to ZERO!!! lol
  • Options
    You seem a little confused. I have no parents, other than the chimpanzee that originally brought me to humankind. I have no feelings of animosity towards dirty gayboys, even though they DO like dicks up their shitters. It's just that I have my work to do - ie. eradicate all queers.

I am sorry if I have offended you, I really hope we can be friends. Perhaps I can make it up to you by taking you to dinner maybe? Then afterwards, I could get really drunk and mechanically hump you in a cheap hotel, as you cry into your pillow.

Lots of love from your adoring fan, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
  • Options
    This is an adult web-site maybe you should go back into the woods and find you chimpanzee of a mother and climb back up the pooper where you came from.....
  • Options
    llamas329010004.jpg

Why the pics? Well why not!
  • Options
    why you bothering to reply to him aimz? lol just gives him more of a reason to reply to people
  • Options
    emu.jpg
  • Options
    Infinite... true say but your piccies are getting stranger by the post....
    lol

seany - sorry but i feel i have to reply just as he does to me... its a pride thing! lol
  • Options
    "Aimz" I can't believe you're being so mean!!! All I wanted to do was make some friends. it's not easy, being the instrument by which Almighty God punishes the bumfunners. It gets kind of lonely. I looked at your link, and you seem to be a really nice girl. You are a little 'whacky' and 'zany' though aren't you?

Anyway, if my previous offer didn't tempt you, how about if i take you go-carting? If you enjoy it then we can come back to mine for some vicious sodomy.
  • Options
    emus.jpg
  • Options
    Originally posted by Infinite
    emu.jpg

not that i want to reply to this thread, but goddamn how much i love that picture :heart:
  • Options
    Sorry that you feel this way.. you are more ruder than i am.. and no im sorry i am going to have to reject your offer about taking me out.... i am a happy woman in a happy relationship....

if u choose to be immature then thats fine... but i am no longer going to reply in this post...

oh and b4 i forget.. whats whacky and zany? i dont think im either of these.... please tell me what your going on about?
  • Options
    AIDS; What are you planning to achieve by this?

This rubbish, this pathetic non-sense.

I presume its for a reaction, for a laugh on your part.

The problem being that your not offensive, you dont seem to understand that you need to actually have some intelligence to be offensive.

You just come accross as sad and pathetic. I highly suggest you mull over why you are here.
  • Options
    here here
  • Options
    Words have no power unless you know how to use them.

Anyone can run off a stream of profanities, but its meaningless rubbish unless you actually have the brains to use it.
  • Options
    This thread is SO closed. :mad:
    You are So banned.

Oh and infinite stop being so random :p
This discussion has been closed.