Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boycott of threads.

I am suggesting that we start a boycott of any thread which includes reference to immigration.

All we ever do is trot out the same points time and again. No one gains from it what so ever.

Please, lets not bother, at least for a week.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    ^ that was my boycotting of this thread, as per your instructions. :p
  • Options
    Ah, yes, I see the flaw in my plan now. Dam.
  • Options
    I agree though. We should at the very least limit our discussions to one thread, since the claims and counterclaims are being repeated across in different places.
  • Options
    I haven't really seen any recently. This week anyway. Just some stuff about bananas.
  • Options
    I think all immigrants should be allowed into the country ... and then thrown out again!

Hehehehe! Joking! I agree. It's an emotional argument and noone seems to change their ideas anyway ... :p
  • Options
    Or the mods could set up a forum just to debate this issue .... then most of us could also stay away. :p
  • Options
    and boycot threads titled ants.
  • Options
    Why shuld we shutup? Abu Hamza hasnt. Hes still telin those arabs to kill us all. Hes a asylum seeka!

Shut up L****h!
  • Options
    Erm, no, I dont think he is actually, he has a British passport, he's married to a Brit.

And I wasnt telling anyone to 'shut up' I was just pointing out that the threads (there seem to be loads) arent going anywhere. There has been NO debate on this issue.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Erm, no, I dont think he is actually, he has a British passport, he's married to a Brit.

And I wasnt telling anyone to 'shut up' I was just pointing out that the threads (there seem to be loads) arent going anywhere. There has been NO debate on this issue.

erm the guy xicoperez is being sarcastic :rolleyes: