Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i suffer with having large feet (can squeeze into 12s, but do have a couple of pairs of 14s around the place)

going into shoe/trainers stores and asking them for 12s, i get looked at as if im stupid; it seems no-one bothers doin shoes bigger than 10s, which is sooooo annoying :mad:

anyone know any stores, websites etc where i can find some decent kicks that will actually fit me?

ta

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    River Island do a size 12, most places which stock Kickers and other brands go up to a 13 (I think TopShop only go up to an 11 tho). My bf has the same problem.
  • Options
    Dear god, thought you were one of my mates there, he lives in Manchester too. His feet were growing with his age for a while... I think he managed to stop at 14 though... hope so, he's 17 now! 'fraid I can't help though; he tends to have to wear fairly crappy shoes.
  • Options
    thanks everyone, i shall go hunting on saturday!

you'd think shoe companies would realise people's feet are getting bigger, im sure a read a year or 2 ago that this generation are the tallest ever, are feet not part of people's bodies???? rant over, thanks again :)