Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boobies

Right so in june there is going to be an old school party at a really swanky hotel in london. A reuinion sorta thing.
Now i want to show the people at my old school that im a right stunner now, they all used to say i was a ugly flat cheasted minger with no hope.

Now i know what dress im wearing, and i know what shoes im wearing although they have to be flat as i cant walk in heels for a while as i just had an op on my knee.

Thing is i want my boobs to look really good. The dress im wearing makes them look good, but not good enough (imo)
I want to get these (see pic below) but im not sure how they um...work, or if they are any good.56F.jpg

lil help here people. Tar.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    are you sure they won't be thinking 'she's had a boob job?'

i'm sure you'll look lovely enough without them; but if you feel you need bigger boobs then get them.
  • Options
    No they wont cos they only increase your size by one cup and almost all the people going havent seen me in about 2 years so it would look like ive just grown lots.

I just want to know if they look real and how they feel and stuff.
  • Options
    How about a padded/liquid/gel filled bra that boosts you by a cup size?

Think that's a better option than them kidney type things:yuck:

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Well i dont know where to get them either. I just spotted these on the la senza site.
  • Options
    I'm sure you could find a padded bra in any lingere store.

The waterbra is also quite effective - my friend had one and it looked very natural. Also has the added benefit of "feeling real"... not that that would be an issue at your reunion probably.
  • Options
    dont buy chicken fillets!! so many of my mates have worn them, just to have them pop out in the middle of the dancefloor, or them to fall out of their bra, and out the bottom of their dress.

i agree with the others, a gel or water bra is your best bet. you can get quite cheap ones in primark, if youre not willing to spend much.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Well i dont know where to get them either. I just spotted these on the la senza site.

I dunno either i'm a bloke:blush: Does a thing such as a 'bra' shop exist;)

• Options
    Im gonna get these things called cookies, i have a bra with a kinda pocket thing to put in its own lil padded chicken fillet. so i'll just slip the cookie fillet thing into that.

lol who knew talking about bras would make me so hungry.
  • Options
    I tried the chicken fillet thingies and I was that small chested you could see them above my bra! How awful considering they were the smallest ones they stocked! *shame*

I found a wonderful bra in TJ Hughes for £5!!!! Its an adjustable cleavage and I had my mates compliment my chest without it appearing totally unbelievable- such as "wow Jo your T*ts look good in that" I felt so happy. It was available in black and white colours and is a tshirt bra style. Totally recommend it!
  • Options
    I found a wonderful bra in TJ Hughes for £5!!!! Its an adjustable cleavage and I had my mates compliment my chest without it appearing totally unbelievable- such as "wow Jo your T*ts look good in that" I felt so happy. It was available in black and white colours and is a tshirt bra style. Totally recommend it!
    i'm always looking for the best and cheapest way to enhance my cleavage (i'm 34A) i've tried everything from chicken fillets which were useless they never seemed to look very natural and appeared above my bra to to push up and padded bras so thanks for the tip i might try that bra.
  • Options
    My friend wears them all the time and they look fake. She claimed she was a B cup for years. At a ball she turned up in a halterneck top with no bra and could easily have been mistaken for a bloke - no boobs whatsoever and people STILL tease her for lying about her bra size 2 years on!

My sister is also the queen of the wonderbra - people are always commenting to me on her boob size when really I'M two cup sizes bigger than her. If you have it, you don't NEED to flaunt it.
  • Options
    Re: Boobies

Now i want to show the people at my old school that im a right stunner now, they all used to say i was a ugly flat cheasted minger with no hope.

Dont listen to some of them on this post - to be honest I am not sure about those things, try on as many bras as you can and if these are really the only option why not just go with it and buy them - its only cash= just give them a dry run beforehand - don't want any boobylicious mistakes on the night
  • Options
    You can buy them in the La Senza shops on the high street.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kath2003
    My sister is also the queen of the wonderbra - people are always commenting to me on her boob size when really I'M two cup sizes bigger than her. If you have it, you don't NEED to flaunt it.

well if you cover yourself up, no one will compliment you on your chest will they? and last i knew, a wonderbra couldn't make you 2 cup sizes bigger!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    well if you cover yourself up, no one will compliment you on your chest will they? and last i knew, a wonderbra couldn't make you 2 cup sizes bigger!
    The wonderbra DOESN'T make her two bra sizes bigger - all I said was she wears one & people mention her boobs to ME even tho hers are two sizes smaller. And I get compliments on my chest, it's just nice not to walk round with it hanging out in order to validate myself.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crispy
    How about a padded/liquid/gel filled bra that boosts you by a cup size?

Think that's a better option than them kidney type things:yuck:

I've got a gel bra, or maybe a water bra, I'm not sure. I bought it for being a dominatrix (quelle surprise) to a party before, it gives me an amazing cleavage - I guess it should boost me up to a 32DD. However, because of the shape of the bra, they make me look slightly weirdly shaped - not horrendously, I dunno, it's just not perfectly rounded and natural looking.