Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mascara

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need a decent mascara but at a low price. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    collection 2000 volume mascara is cheap as chips, and is actually pretty good.
    another good one is rimmels extra super lash, but thats about an extra £1 or two than the collection 2000 one.
  • Options
    That is ok. I have a £5 limit because mascara never lasts very long and I don't see the sense in paying loads for something if you have to keep replacing it.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    That is ok. I have a £5 limit because mascara never lasts very long and I don't see the sense in paying loads for something if you have to keep replacing it.

so true!

the collection 2000 one is good, as is bourjouis (sp?) volumising...but i think thats maybe a little more expensive.

I was gonna tuy that new Rimmel one, with the little comb, but i think it would be too time consuming to apply.

how much is the maybelline great lash one? in the pink tube? ive never used it, but it comes super highly recommended!
  • Options
    i like rimmel - can't remember what it's called. i'll look later. :)

depends what you want it for...curling, lengthening etc.
  • Options
    Sportygirl, or sport girl or something like that? I use that and its good, an is only about £3.
  • Options
    collection 2000 one is about £2.
  • Options
    rimmels xtremem volume is at £3.99 at the mo cuz its new, its fucking brill, makes your lashes really long and lovely!!!

get that :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    Maybelline Great Lash really does deserve its reputation. I'm pretty sure its under a fiver....

it's 4.99, and the greatest thing in the history of black stuff on little brushes. i never use anything else.
  • Options
    My mate bought a new one the other day from Boots its there 17 range or summat. Its got two types of mascara the one end is for daytime wear and the other end is for more dramatic lashes for nights. It seems good actually, really lenghtens and thickens her lashes.

Dont think it costs that much anyway but im sure in this fortnights more magazine theres a voucher in there to save 1/3 or summat of 17 products!!
  • Options
    Maybelline Great Lash - BLACKEST BLACK!

OMG its heaven in a little tube. it's the best. i promise u will love it! and so so so cheap.

sigh. mine is nearly run out. i have to buy another
  • Options
    i know its expensive, but the double ended l'oreal one. with the white and the black. its like 10quid a tube, but its the best mascara ive ever used. really really good.its worth buyin it
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    i like rimmel - can't remember what it's called. i'll look later. :)

extreme definition. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    rimmels xtremem volume is at £3.99 at the mo cuz its new, its fucking brill, makes your lashes really long and lovely!!!

get that :)

I bought that one yesterday, not used it yet though. Is it really really good? doesn't the comb get glogged? Also bought a waterproof one from rimmel too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    Maybelline Great Lash really does deserve its reputation. I'm pretty sure its under a fiver....

yeah, think it is £4.99