Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Romantasists?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Reading the posts in this n the relationship section most of the people say there a romantisist but they're rare... Judging by the amount of people who r in here there not all that rare.
What makes u a romantasist cos judging by the people that say they r the're the people who don't have much luck with the other sex... I would call that a confidence thing and they're using this romantic thing as an excuse.

Comments

• Options
    I know I am. Didn't realise it, but you made me think bout it. I think a romanticist is someone who believes that that the right person will come along. And people who aren't very confident with the opposite sex often find that easier to believe than to go out and go people seaching.
  • Options
    I know I am. Didn't realise it, but you made me think bout it. I think a romanticist is someone who believes that that the right person will come along. And people who aren't very confident with the opposite sex often find that easier to believe than to go out and go people seaching.
  • Options
    I'm a romantic. I'm also an optimistic idealist!

Basically I hope that my gorgeous boyfriend and I stay together for the rest of our lives,

I've got this idealistic plan layed out for my life (& it'd be like a jigsaw with half the pieces missing if he wasn't in it)

I believe that he's "the one" for me, just cos he can make me happy just by smiling, and we click.

I know that facts- that the proportion of first relationships that actually stick it out is tiny (its the first MAJOR thing for both of us), but I really do feel that we can do it.

I feel unrealistic cos I constantly see destruction and desolation in everyone's lives, but all a girl can do is hope! And I love him like I've never loved anyone or anything in my life!

this should really be in 'relationships'.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Freyja
    I'm a romantic. I'm also an optimistic idealist!

Basically I hope that my gorgeous boyfriend and I stay together for the rest of our lives,

I've got this idealistic plan layed out for my life (& it'd be like a jigsaw with half the pieces missing if he wasn't in it)

I believe that he's "the one" for me, just cos he can make me happy just by smiling, and we click.

I know that facts- that the proportion of first relationships that actually stick it out is tiny (its the first MAJOR thing for both of us), but I really do feel that we can do it.

I feel unrealistic cos I constantly see destruction and desolation in everyone's lives, but all a girl can do is hope! And I love him like I've never loved anyone or anything in my life!

this should really be in 'relationships'.
    i've asked you politely once! NOW PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE THREAD YOUR POSTING IN! THESE ARE YEARS OLD! MAKE NEW THREADS! GODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ahh, what would i do without people like you. :heart:
  • Options
    Dude. Post. Dead.
This discussion has been closed.