Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

internet explorer address bar thingy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is probably really obvious but I could do with a lil bit of help...

on my internet explorer window, the box where you type the address isn't there. I don't know what I pressed to make it vanish :confused: and when I looked at the drop-down "view" menu at the top of the page, it says address bar is on.

Anyone? please??

Comments

• Options
    Superstar,

Right-click anywhere on the file/edit/view... etc menu and select as illustrated as below.

Iea.gif
  • Options
    Originally posted by Monserrat
    Superstar,

Right-click anywhere on the file/edit/view... etc menu and select as illustrated as below.

Iea.gif

:no: theres a tick by address bar but it's not come up :confused:
  • Options
    it's probably hiding....

if you go to view>tools> then make sure Lock the toolbars isn't ticked, it's probably on the right hand side and needs dragging across.... if that makes sense? you can move things around and the address bar gets moved sometimes so you can't see it!

sorry i can't be more specific!
  • Options
    Originally posted by buzz
    it's probably hiding....

if you go to view>tools> then make sure Lock the toolbars isn't ticked, it's probably on the right hand side and needs dragging across.... if that makes sense? you can move things around and the address bar gets moved sometimes so you can't see it!

sorry i can't be more specific!

:thumb: yay! thank you!!