Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My history

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just had a look for all my old posts and stuff, was quite weird reading stuff I had posted up like 2 years ago and stuff. Couldn't find my first ever thread though, was quite sad about it. Suppose this is just a thread to say thanks to everyone for all the distractions (which are still ongoing), help, laughs and stuff that I've experienced while being a member of this place. It is really weird, but it has become a sort of part of my life (in a really sad way), and yeah, I just wanted to say that.

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I want some of them drugs you're on J. :D

(edited cos I'm a tit)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    copy cat.
  • Options
    How come I edited my post and it didn't come up with that "last edited" italic shit that it usually does - telling people when I last edited it? :confused:

I feel like going and editing it again to take away the "I'm a tit bit" now, becuase it makes me look even more of dick head. But I suspect that if I do, it'll then come up with the last edited italic - that is the law of the sod.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    http://www.psyweb.com/Drughtm/risper.html

Not such a great thing, I'm sure I'm going to wander off in a minute and start talking fluent aether to the dog.

I'll give it a miss thanx :)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
  • Options
    Well i'd like to thank you for all the times i've come on here when i've had an essay to write and been relieved to see that you've got an even longer one to write.

Can't thank you enough for that ;):p:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    here's your first ever thread!!!!!!!!!
    Wow! How did you manage to get that!??! That was brill, thanks Vicky! I tried, but the search function only went back so far... :( And yeah Jon_uk, most of my posts have been about uni and stuff, so no worries about me having a longer essay than you to do. At least I helped someone! And what happened to our race to get to 1000 posts (which I've won btw :p ). And J, you are really insightful/weird sometimes... :p
  • Options
    the virtual has become a part of reality.
    edited to add ...in the voice of the star man in the wheelchair.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    the virtual has become a part of reality.
    edited to add ...in the voice of the star man in the wheelchair.
    But that's on the assumption that the virtual was apart from the reality.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    And what happened to our race to get to 1000 posts (which I've won btw :p ).

Shit, got my arse spanked in that competition didn't i! Oh well. I think there's a certain dignity to having been here for a while and yet still have a relatively small number of posts. ;)
  • Options
    Tut tut. Where's the fighting spirit??? The drive and determination. I'm guessing you're mostly lurking at the moment?
  • Options
    nah not really to be honest. I don't really come on much - only when i've got essays or revision and i need a distraction. Don't have internet in my house anymore.

I don't come on here enough to know many people but often enough that i get sick of the repetitive threads - sorta stuck in a limbo
  • Options
    Yeah, I know what you mean. It is the same old shit that goes on though, that's why we need new blood to keep the place fresh and stuff. And you're quite an interesting chap and stuff, so it would be good to see you post some more :yes: And I know the whole thing about not having the 'net in the house, it's crap...
  • Options
    But that's on the assumption that the virtual was apart from the reality.
    ok clever sod ...he knows i have a history of drug abuse and is trying to confuse me ...
  • Options
    Not a clever sod, just trying to get some interesting debate going :p
  • Options
    And you're quite an interesting chap and stuff, so it would be good to see you post some more :yes:

Cheers chap :)

Well with that kind of flattery i might turn up a little more.
  • Options
    That's all you're getting though!!! No more now until you start posting a bit more!! :p If the threads are that boring though, why not do your own?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jon_UK
    I think there's a certain dignity to having been here for a while and yet still have a relatively small number of posts. ;)
    please explain.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    How come I edited my post and it didn't come up with that "last edited" italic shit that it usually does - telling people when I last edited it? :confused:

I feel like going and editing it again to take away the "I'm a tit bit" now, becuase it makes me look even more of dick head. But I suspect that if I do, it'll then come up with the last edited italic - that is the law of the sod.
    when you make a post and you submit reply it takes you to your post as it looks in the thread. if you edit without going out of that screen or you edit really quickly then it doesn't say 'edited by..etc'. ive edited up to 2times before. woo go me.. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    please explain.

because it means i'm not a post whore . . . :p

Honestly Roll - 14 thousand posts!!!! Where the hell do you find the time?!?!
  • Options
    because it means i'm not a post whore . . . :p

Honestly Roll - 14 thousand posts!!!! Where the hell do you find the time?!?!
    where indeed does one find the time to wind downs ones madness ...?
  • Options
  • Options
    Wow! How did you manage to get that!??! That was brill, thanks Vicky! I tried, but the search function only went back so far... :(
    I used the search and read the last post there and thought oh it only goes back a bit but then I realised it goes in order of last posted in. So I looked at the next one and there it was :D
  • Options
    Shit, got my arse spanked in that competition didn't i! Oh well. I think there's a certain dignity to having been here for a while and yet still have a relatively small number of posts. ;)

If you post in here then it's too late to start considering dignity...