Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone get this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whenever I have sex with the lad in missionary, I always end up with stubble burn on the left side of my cheek, EVEN if he's shaved before we have sex..

Anything to prevent this rather than the obvious..

- Change positions
- Turn away
- Shave twice a day
- Get him to moisturise

I do this - bar me shaving my face. :yeees: - as does he, but it still manages to appear! My skin's quite sensitive and I always have to lather on E45 as soon as we've done ze deed.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Anyone get this?
    Originally posted by 1983
    My skin's quite sensitive and I always have to lather on E45 as soon as we've done ze deed.

E45 is bad! And it's not a good plan to put it on your face. It can cause hair to grow!!! Also if you'r skin's sensitive it's not good - lots and lots of people are allergic to E45.

(Completely off topic there, sorry).
  • Options
    Still a bit off topic...I used E45 for years as it was the only thing I wasn't allergic to!
  • Options
    Tbh, you'd get more of a stuble burn if he shaved before secxks.
  • Options
    Um, kiss, maybe look at each other, try to do alternatives to 'dancing' cheek to cheek?
  • Options
    Are you offering your services?
  • Options
    When we have missionary, my b/f and I don't get that close (face to face rubbing that is). Maybe you could try not touching faces so much, and just kissing? Does that make sense?:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by bacon
    get a different boyfriend.

:no:
  • Options
    wear clingfilm on your cheeks.
  • Options
    Get those legs over his head girl-
    Lots of variations to missionary you can try-
    You know legs over the headand lifting your back up under a pillow and all them by now i presume.
    try with him kind sideways missionary- like a T junctions almost- with one of your legs held up by your arm where he lies and his two legs between your other leg. Just an idea-
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Get those legs over his head girl-
    Lots of variations to missionary you can try-
    You know legs over the headand lifting your back up under a pillow and all them by now i presume.
    try with him kind sideways missionary- like a T junctions almost- with one of your legs held up by your arm where he lies and his two legs between your other leg. Just an idea-

Och we do that anyways, but I'm talking about intimate cuddly, awww *MWUAH* sex. I don't want that to change :(
  • Options
    Och we do that anyways, but I'm talking about intimate cuddly, awww *MWUAH* sex. I don't want that to change :(

Thought so,
    Can he not justvtry lie on the other side, or put a small bit of sheet discreetly between you.Shaving and creams wont be that good unless used just before- or he could just keep on kinda doin little kisses to your lips as he goes along his merry route
  • Options
    Thought so,
    Can he not justvtry lie on the other side, or put a small bit of sheet discreetly between you.Shaving and creams wont be that good unless used just before- or he could just keep on kinda doin little kisses to your lips as he goes along his merry route

I'm thinking it's just gonna be one of those things, like..sore thighs when you've been at it all day and night. Och well.

Cheers anyways, pets. :)
  • Options
    I'm thinking it's just gonna be one of those things, like..sore thighs when you've been at it all day and night. Och well.

Cheers anyways, pets. :)

Thats why different positions were invcented my dear!
    I find it hard to keep to the one opisition these days
  • Options
    Thats why different positions were invcented my dear!
    I find it hard to keep to the one opisition these days

I know, but I just like missionary with him because we get all cuddly toward the end. </emotional sap> :p
  • Options
    yeah, probably just one of those things- you have to decide which one is more important- cuddly sex or skin? No question.

Bad luck but have fun anyway!