Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A whole great big bunch of shite

I warn you now, this is going to be a long one.

I have so many thing going on in my life right now that are hard to cope with. I mean there hard enough to deal with on there own let alone all of them at the same time confusing my poor little head.

Problem 1 - Em
Right, first off theres my mate Em. She's 11 years old an suffering from depression. Over the last few weeks shes been in and out of hospital because of it. Ive been there for her as much as i can but its getting to the point where i dont know what to say or do to make her feel better. The other night she sent me a text at like 1in the morning asking what would happen if she drank aload of bleach and toilet products! I was round her house stright away to make sure she didnt do anything. And then i found out like two days ago that she's started self harming. Shes not cutting or anything (or so she tells me) but she hitting her arm on things and bruiseing it till she cant move it anymore. I really dont know what to do. Im so confused. Shes so young to be going though that and i know how she feels and i feel so sorry for her having to go though it. Depression is in her family so he sister and her mum have it too.
She sent me an email saying
"you smoke and do drugs to get you through shit, why shouldnt i?"
I felt so hypacritical telling her that she's not aloud to do them because its bad and it fucks you up more then it helps.
i just want to give her a big hug and kiss it better like i used to when we were kids.
Ive known her since i was 8 years old and shes been one of my best friends from the day she moved in across the road.

Problem 2 - Ant
I have this new b/f Ant, we've only been going out like 2 weeks and already we've been through lots. I took his v.plates the other week, and he got stabbed last night during a fight where a bunch of dickheads rushed us.
The problem im havin with Ant is that we never talk. I mean weve seen eachother once with out our mates either being in the same house or in the same room. and even then we didnt know what to say.
Ive never not known what to say to anyone before. It usually just comes out and me and who ever just chat for ages. I just dont think ive clicked with Ant. I mean dont get me wrong, i really like him, its just i know that things dont last when you have nothing to talk about. We have nothing in comman, and we hate eachothers music taste.
I cant dump him cos he's in my group of friends and im scared of loosing them. I promised i wouldnt fuck him about and i'm not going to, im just going to have to wait till he dumps me.

Problem 3 - Paddy
Oh dear paddy:no: Me and paddy got together when we were 12 years old, and had a 10 month relationship. It ended badly as i had a stupid crush on his best mate. I loved Paddy then and i still love him now. Me and paddy both know that we will end married some day as no matter what happens we always seem to fall back on eachother. When we see eachother we remember all the good times we had and we always remember something new.
We still say i love you all the time and i know he means it, becuase he dont just say it to get something he wants.
I do want to get back with him but im not ready to tell him yet. Im scared that if i do say i want him back properly that he'll say no and i'll be crushed. We're going to the reading festival together so if im not still with Ant,I might tell him how i feel then. I'm just scared really.

Problem 4 - Army Guy
Last night after the fight that me and my mates got into, me and D went to his cousins place to sort out some revenge, cos one of the guys that stabbed my bf picks up of D's Cuz. While we were there i picked up some stuff for myself and got chatting to this Army guy. Now Army guy is all my types in one, tall, dark, muscley, army, druggy, rudeboy(the good kind,not the type that hangs outside KFC drinking white ace), and he's sooooo easy to talk to. we were chatting practically non stop for the whole time i was there. He even told me his whole name, and thats means alot considering what he does. He asked for my number but i didnt give it to him cos i have a BF. Blaaaaa!!! This is sooo hard. Why does everything have to happen all at once and mess up my head!?!!?

So there you have it I have more problems but they can be for another time.
I hope ive made sence.
Thanks for letting me vent.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dump Ant, get with Paddy, forget army guy and good luck with your mate!!
  • Options
    Oh no!
    Army guy got my number off my mate D! Oh No! What do i do?
  • Options
    Army guy just rang me and he was all like, i like you and your well my type and shuff we should meet up.
    He knows i have a bf and he said thats ok becuase he's not about makeing me cheat. I wouldnt do that to ant anyway. But i do like this guy too. Arrrgggghhh!!! LIFE IS SO CONFUSING!
  • Options
    awww *huggies* hun. im sorry to hear you're going through such a difficult time. i know its hard for you, but i think you should dump ant. i know you dont want to muck him about, but thats what you'll end up doing if you stay with him when you aren't truly happy.
    as for the army-guy, he sounds like a cool guy, but if i were you id stay friends with him. if you date anybody after ant, i reckon, from reading your post, it should be paddy. seems like you 2 really connect+have feelings for each other. tell him how you feel when you've sorted stuff with ant out, and if he doesnt feel the same (which i doubt) then at least you know where you stand.
    also, your mate Em.stick with her, you're being such a good friend by being this patient. is there any way she could get councelling, so she'd have some professional advice (not saying your advice isnt good enough, lol)
    Good luck mate, hope all this gets sorted for you. hope my reply helps, but it probably wont as ive sorta forgot half the things in the post - it was very long :)
  • Options
    byny's got it in one here.
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny

Well yes, but thats easier said than done. Hence why i asked for advice.
  • Options
    i sed my bit on msn...............i will help u on there wen ever u need it...thats what im ere for remember that hun kisses nd hugs........ur boyfriend will get better quickly *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    That sums it up well. But how to go about it? *shrugs*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    That sums it up well. But how to go about it? *shrugs*

thanks for all the great advice!:thumb:

:crying:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Well yes, but thats easier said than done. Hence why i asked for advice.

Sorry for being flippant! it's hard I know ...look at me...should I dump long term partner for short term fling or have short term fling but not let partner know...Sheeeesh life is hard! :(
  • Options
    Sorry for being flippant! it's hard I know ...look at me...should I dump long term partner for short term fling or have short term fling but not let partner know...Sheeeesh life is hard! :(

Neither

Maybe you should break up with your partner, but as I've said before only you know if that would be for the best ... but don't break up with him for the fling or stay with him and have the fling. If you do become single, take a bit of time just being single or your fling will just become your rebound.

But you know all this, right?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Susie
    Neither

Maybe you should break up with your partner, but as I've said before only you know if that would be for the best ... but don't break up with him for the fling or stay with him and have the fling. If you do become single, take a bit of time just being single or your fling will just become your rebound.

But you know all this, right?

:mad:
  • Options
    I think she meant me!!

Just found out today that two close friends of mine have split up. She slept with another man, confessed to her boyfriend (a few months ago) and now they have split up. Only they hadn't bought a house together, didn't haev 9 years of experiences together etc etc...Oh bugger!!
  • Options
    I think she meant me!!

I know she meant you. Thats why im pissed off.
  • Options
    well as you said yourself, you really love your mate and he really loves you and you know your going to get married, then whats the point of deciding who your going to go with. If your so sure you's love each other that much then whats the fucking point staying with ant or having going with army guy, go with your mate for gods sake! by the way if your feeling this way whilst going with ant then its obvious you dont want to be with him...
  • Options
    Up date

Ant dumped me last night, so i called up paddy and told him and he came round to mine after the pub. We talked about everything from army guy to how i felt. He said that he does love me but he wants to sew his seed before we settle down together. He also said that i should go with Army guy because he dnt want us to go out and me start thinking "what if" about AG.

So im gonna give AG a ring tomorrow and find out if he's still liking me.

Thanks for all your help guys
  • Options
    Are you sure you're not just considering AG because he's available, and an easy option. Are you sure it's not because you'd rather be going out with someone rather than nobody?
  • Options
    No i do actually like AG, i liked them all. Ive never been so confused about guys in my life! Argh!
    But yea, im gonna call AG tonight.