Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shops

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where are good shops to buy nice clothes without spending too much?
Cos i've decided to do an overhaul of my wardrobe, but i don't have that much money right now...
Ideally i'd like things that will look good on me as im not really sure what colours or types of clothes suit me.
Any help would be appreciated. :)

Comments

• Options
    i'm quite the H&M fan. it's cheap, but it doesn't look cheap, and they don't use nasty feeling fabrics like a lot of other cheap shops.

for t-shirts and underwear, you can't go wrong with Primark.

for shoes i usually wait for sales, cause cheap shoes tend to be made quite crapply, and they hurt my feet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    i'm quite the H&M fan. it's cheap, but it doesn't look cheap, and they don't use nasty feeling fabrics like a lot of other cheap shops.
    i'm pretty sure i saw you in H&M a few months ago.

and is there a primark in leeds?
  • Options
    Yeah - H&M...I'm wearing anH&M skirt to work today - only cost £9.99 and already two strangers have complimented me!!

yes to Primark too!!!
  • Options
    H&M is great but u have to search through stuff to find good stuff, and internacional :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i'm pretty sure i saw you in H&M a few months ago.

probably. i pretty much live there when i have any money at all.

and is there a primark in leeds?

no. but there's one in wakefield. and there's a peacocks (similar thing, but a bit shitter) in the merrion centre.
  • Options
    I shopped at Primark for the first time yesterday, my god, it was like heaven!! I got 3 bags for £2 each and a dress for £8! Would also agree with H&M; I'm not a great fan of Internacionale personally because the smallest size is usually a 10 but never mind. Pilot is surprisingly cheap, has beautiful clothes and constantly has a sale on. Then there's all the cheapo shops, we have a street full of them, mostly cheap and nasty I admit but there's usually a couple of nice things in.