Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Am I Pregnant?? :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok i have a problem, i had sex with my boyfriend about 1 week or more ago.. ok and we didnt use contraception, he claims he cam in my 3 times im not sure though i am scared. I havent taken a pregnancy test and i had no way of getting the after pill as im currently living in dubai where it is ilegal, also having an abortion here is ilegal and you cant have it done.
I am to scared to take the test so i was wondering are there any symptons i could notice which would mean i am pregnant. My eating habits havent changed i barely eat though cause i dont have money at the moment,i dunno some one help!! :confused:

Comments

• Options
    early days yet. the best way to tell is a proper test.
  • Options
    The only way your gonna know is to take the test.

I know that's not what you wanna hear but that's just how it is.
  • Options
    if it's been a week, there's absolutely nothing you can do for now.

tests won't show anything yet, and it's too late for any emergency contraception. it's also too early for you to show any symptoms.

in about a week or two, if you are pregnant, you might notice some changes in your body, and a test will work pretty effectively.
  • Options
    U wont be able to tell yet, u have to wait until the time of your period to do the test. Good Luck.
  • Options
    When was the first day of your last period, and how long (on average) are you cycles? You can worked out roughly when you were most fertile by those dates.

PM me if you need to know more.
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya,
    *hugs*

I know you're really stressed and it's really difficult considering where you are based but there's lots of info on the net that can help:

TheSite.org has info about pregnancy here.

Brook also have information here, including info about when it's best to actually do a pregnancy test.

You may also be able to find geographically relavent information through the International Planned Parenthood Federation.

Hope this helps some,
    CB
  • Options
    *cuddles* claire must have had free time to look that lot up :p

but i'll try getting ya a pregnancy test for next time i see ya and as ive said just try keeping calm for now hun *cuddles some more*
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    *cuddles* claire must have had free time to look that lot up :p

Ahhh, the joys of being a mod, you just *know* that sort of stuff ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by ClaireBear
    Ahhh, the joys of being a mod, you just *know* that sort of stuff ;)

i do feel insulted...in the time ive been here all the mods still seem to think i live in UK and always tell me to call brook advisory lines and im like that wont help :'( but yes we appreciate your help all the same *cuddles*
  • Options
    Oh dear, point taken.

We shall be much more considerate in the future - promise.

CB