Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

strange fingering

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been fingered plenty of times before but when me new <sorry didnbt know how to word it> boyfriend did it, it was painfull but good. could that be because he broke me in properly, he went in deeper than anyone else aswell. wat do u all think? sorry bout the large amout of detail

Comments

• Options
    if you're still a virgin it might be painful if he goes in deep (if this is what you meant by "he broke me in")

I think as long as you really like it it's fine either way. but if it continues to hurt he should probably focus more on the area around the clitoris and not go "inside".

also he could clip his fingernails and you should make sure that it's lubricated down there (when he's going in).

hope that helps.
    greetings!
    FLX
  • Options
    thank you very much
  • Options
    Ok, assuming his nails are short, and neat, then it might be a case of him being a bit hard and rough. Then again, you said it was deeper, and felt good. Did he sort of curl his fingers too, which means he could've been stimulating your G-spot, or maybe he was going deep enough to stimulate your cervix (some girls like that too).
  • Options
    jus out of curiosity where is the g-spot cos ive never really bin clued up in that department
  • Options
    God there is nothing worse than a guy fingering you and he has sharp/long finger nails.
  • Options
    Originally posted by blood__junkie
    jus out of curiosity where is the g-spot cos ive never really bin clued up in that department
    Sort of towards the front wall of the vagina. Feels like a sort of bump with a texture on it. It varies though in size and texture though, and can take some exploring to find the exact spot, and pressure/motion required to make it feel really good.
    Have a browse around this sites articles for more info on the G-spot. :)
  • Options
    It is said to be about 2" up the vagina on the front wall and is ment to feel like a little bean.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    God there is nothing worse than a guy fingering you and he has sharp/long finger nails.
    I don't mind long fingernails. A lesbian friend of mine has stupidly long nails and its never been an issue for her either I don't think. Not sure about sharp nails tho :eek:
  • Options
    I think too much pressure on the G-spot causes me to feel like I need a pee, or that I'm gonna pee myself but just enough pressure and it feels great... :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Madgal99
    I think too much pressure on the G-spot causes me to feel like I need a pee, or that I'm gonna pee myself but just enough pressure and it feels great... :D

I know! :D
  • Options
    If I remember by biology right, it's about 2" inside the bagina, behind the clit area. It feels good if a) the girl has one and b) you can find it properly. You may feel like you need to pee because ti puts pressure on the bladder.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    If I remember by biology right, it's about 2" inside the bagina, behind the clit area. It feels good if a) the girl has one and b) you can find it properly. You may feel like you need to pee because ti puts pressure on the bladder.

Wish I had a bagina. :(
  • Options
    Wish I had a bagina.

I do too :chin:
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Wish I had a bagina. :(

:lol:

sorry