Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My G/f Fancying Someone Else?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there,

i saw one of my g/f's emails, which she had sent to a "dream website" - where by some person tells you the meaning of your dream.

She dreamt she was pregnant to her dentist, but in the email, she says "she quite fancies him".

When i read this, i felt kind of hurt/cheated - should I ??

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Nah. It's perfectly normally for people in relationships to have little crushes on someone else. Why do you think a lot of people have those free shag lists?

And her dentist? I wouldn't read much into it. Although I bet you get an instrument in mouth gag before this thread dies.

You could have it out with her I suppose but that would make you look a bit insecure or untrusting or some other naff pychology type thing.

Just forget about it.
  • Options
    Tbh, i wouldnt even be bothered, everyone has a crush or likes someone else when they have a bf/gf, maybe not everyone, but most people.
  • Options
    many thanks,

i appreciate your replies - i thin ill take your advice, and just leave it,

thanks again.
  • Options
    but if it was one of her gfs, then u may be lucky :P
  • Options
    aww bless......i wuldnt worry about it, it is only a dream and nothing comes of dreams. so i wuld just chill out. obviously u will feel hurt but not very hurt.