Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bloated

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Over the past few weeks I have been really bloated. I have taken these tablets which is ment to help bloateness but they don't seem to be working really. Any suggestions on how to stop this?

Comments

• Options
    I get that feeling when I've been eating too much, especially when I've been scoffing a load of fruit too. However, it doesn't sound like it's a simple case of eat less with you. I dunno. Keep taking the tablets!
  • Options
    Hmm, I'd stay on the tablets for another week or so, n if nowts improved by then then i think a trip to the GP's in order :)
  • Options
    drink water
  • Options
    I do drink water, I drink loads through out the day.
  • Options
    Don't drink lots of water because it will make you even more bloated. Also cutdown on fiber and fizzy drinks.

Try some Windez. If not go see your GP, I take Zoton for mine... mind yo, they can take about 2 weeks to works.
  • Options
    drink pepermint tea and take up yoga
  • Options
    Maybe water retention? In which case drinking loads of water is meant to help but does nowt for me I'm afraid :P I tend to try and drink less because I don't like feeling like a balloon :(
  • Options
    one thing that might ease the bloat a bit is to cut down the amount of salt you consume, as this has the effect of making your body hold water... along with this, drink LOTS of flat water, and it might help... good luck:)
  • Options
    have you got any other symptoms