Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Good sex more attitude or technique ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Watchiong that Rebeca Loos interview she said how amazing the sex with beckham was.
I was having this argument withsome friends I say that a lot of that is due to how excited she was before sex started and the fact that she was getting shagged by David Beckham. Im sure he is good at sex being experenced and strong/fit, but would she have thought it as good if he wasnt David Beckham but a bus drive that she shagged in a flat above the Tooting Road.
Oh and on another point she should have Videod the sex imagine how much shed make from that.

Comments

• Options
    I think good sex is definitely in the mind to an extent. The horniest and best sex I ever had was in front of a large mirror but the actual act itself was pretty damn similar to normal - Just in front of a mirror!

Also in Loos case she might nott have got turned on as much by shagging Dave the Plumber in his tooting flat but for the girl with the bit of rough fantasy - I'm sure that would have been good!

Then there is always the chance people will be shite regardless of the situation. Either pumping it straight in and out when the girl needs friction or slowly grinding when the girl wants it hard and fast and in and out for once.

Generally though I would agree. Unless the man in question makes a complete hash of it - There is no doubt a girl would find sex with her dream fantasy man as "The best sex ever" as she is just swept up in the thoughts of the act and the fact it is happening.
  • Options
    I only watched the last bit of the program on Sky One, waiting for Black Books to start, but I still had the time to confirm my belief that whether she's lying or not (and I think she is), that she should be shot.

People either that moronic or manipulative don't deserve to live.
  • Options
    She aint lying they shagged no doubt,
  • Options
    Originally posted by Iknowyourmum
    She aint lying they shagged no doubt,

I doubt it. She gave it away with the line "Why would I lie?"
  • Options
    No they definatly did, he threatened to sue about other rumors that he'd had an affare with micheal owens sister, whats hard to beleive about it seems most likly to me.
    He threatened to sue about Jordans claims she then dropped them (no one beleived her anyway so he didnt need to take it to seriously)
  • Options
    No they definatly did, he threatened to sue about other rumors that he'd had an affare with micheal owens sister, whats hard to beleive about it seems most likly to me.
    He threatened to sue about Jordans claims she then dropped them (no one beleived her anyway so he didnt need to take it to seriously)

So you're looking at his initial quote?

That proves he's stupid rather than unfaithful.
  • Options
    Jordan never claimed she slept with him. She claimed he fancied her. Which was hilarious on her part (not that he might but that she tried to use a nothing story to sell books).

He is being more cautious with this one as being his former PA, she has a lot of inside information about him that she could no doubt use to claim she did have "intimate relations" with him. And he cannot afford a drawn out month long court case with Euro 2004 coming up.
  • Options
    Still I bet they did, Im sure if they didnt hed be much more agressive in denial.
    Look at the facts both attractive young his wife not around she definatlyt up for it.
  • Options
    Still I bet they did, Im sure if they didnt hed be much more agressive in denial.
    Look at the facts both attractive young his wife not around she definatlyt up for it.

I'll put forward the same case I did for Clinton and I'm willing to be wrong again.

She's nothing special, he really should be able to find someone better looking and less likely to sell the story.
  • Options
    Rebecca loos good looking? No chance. She is extremely unattractive (IMO) and I think if Beckham was to cheat he'd have a million and one hotter ones he could pick from.
  • Options
    She aint unattractive I would I bet you would too. she's not all that but is posh ?
    Anyway they did shag I thought that had generally been accepted.
  • Options
    She aint unattractive I would I bet you would too. she's not all that but is posh ?
    Anyway they did shag I thought that had generally been accepted.

...by the gutter press.
  • Options
    They did did did , did so, so there, your just jealous

it must be true I read it in the sun.

Anyway back to the original question I posed,
  • Options
    I so hope he did shag her, ha, go cry victoria!
  • Options
    Jealousy will get you nowhere Tink. Posh spice is harmless.

Everyone should get back on topic anyway. I'm the only one to put my two penneths forward on the original topic.
  • Options

He tried to get an injunction put on the TV programme, but sexual rumous are exempt from injunction laws.

Beckham will have star-fuckers queuing round the block to get him, and they'll all be rather wet I'd say. Doesn't mean a thing.

Apropos of nothing, Loos has made £850,000 from her "story", and "hopes to make more". The more one reads, the less likely the story is. But only two people will ever know the truth.

If it is true, it is a matter for the Beckhams though. SO everyone else should just STFU about it all.
  • Options
    Good sex is about emotional connection, not just pure lust. Lust makes for an exciting bonk once, but unless there is a strong emotional bond the sex quickly becomes crap.

The best sex is loved-up sex, not horny sex. The intimacy is such a turn-on.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    I so hope he did shag her, ha, go cry victoria!
    pure empathy:rolleyes: