Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Regal(mj)banned for no reason!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I would like to make a final comment in the name of free speech (if thats possible on this forum) I want to know why I get banned from this foum and have to register again as ragalMJ(banned) all because I made a comment about one of the other members being a slapper because she posted a message mentioing her 'loads of fuckbuddies and one night stands' I mean its my opinion and why shouldnt I say what I think. Perhaps the word slapper was a little inappropricate and I copuldnt have worded it a little better, but still, the sentiment is the same which ever way upu word it, and its my opinion which I think alot of other people will agree that girls who sleep around are regarded in every day speech as slappers- so whats the problem.

In any case the girl in quesyion called me a nob (before my post) but thats OK by all acounts?? Also another girl called my an 'arrogant bastard' just for posting my original message about girls ignoring you in night clubs! How can this foul and unncessary personal attack be justified to such a harmless post, just becuase I said I was good looking. Any yet thats acceptable is it?

I think unjustified comments like 'your an arrogant bastard' are ban worthy is this context, but my comments can be put down as voicing ones opinion. I think care bear needs to rethink her banning policy. I dont know, maybe my comments struck a cord and shes also one of these girls that gives it the attitude I mention in clubs?? I was proven completely right in my original comment, by those of you who responded with unreasoned 'fuck off' attitude. You are just the sort of dumb asses I was talking about. To those of you who responded with humour and intelligence, then I am sure you would act the same way in a night club i.e. with a bit of class.

In summary, its Ok to insult on this forum by the looks of it, providing the 'insults' have no truth behind them, in which case you will be banned.

Anyway, Im going to shut up for good now, because well, Im only be gonna be banned again after clare bear reads this! Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    What exactly did you hope to gain from posting this?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    You were banned because your a trolling cunt looking for trouble.

Just admit it.
  • Options
    Did you know the girl who you called a slapper on this thread? I mean personally?

If not you had no right to judge her like that!
    You called her a slapper because you had every intention to insult her. That is why everyone else reacted harshly against you. Simply giving a taste of your own medicine.

You didn't like the way people responded to you, so why expect her to take what ever you said to her calmly?!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    flame.gif
  • Options
    I ain't no slapper. I was just telling the lass from past experience, as I thought it'd help her.

You, on the other hand, acted - and I stand by this - a knob in regards to the whole "Women who don't want me are just inbred twits". You're far too up your anus to be on these boards, pal.

Open mind is required. Yours is as closed as the door in my room. And this window containing this thread.
  • Options
    Shouldn't mummy have put you to bed hours ago?
  • Options
    You got banned.

Get over it.:p
  • Options
    sheesh what is it with tossers getting onto this forum lately? N no i don't mean all noobies I mean a couple of tossers who seem to have found this forum...

I mean, is there a "WeRTossers" forum somewhere that got it's members to harrass ours?

Ne way, regalmj, just go n get tucked in by your mummy, you've had a long day
  • Options
    OK, I think it's all pretty much been said for me (thanks guys).
    And yes, you're right, you are just going to be banned again - but by me cos clarebear isn't here today.
This discussion has been closed.