Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

two drug questions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, so first off, shrooms, you do *not* eat the stems, right? i never hav because i thought so, but some dude was trying to tell me otherwise.

and secondly, can you puke souly from pot? i also always thought you don't. maybe when you mix alcohol with it, but not alone. because this chick is convinced she puked from it, which to me sounds odd.

Comments

• Options
    Yes you can eat the stems of shrooms and yes some people can have a 'whitey' from cannabis alone and end up puking their guts up, depends on how much you smoke and what way you smoke, if it's joints then the tobacco could do it for some people.
  • Options
    damn... wrong again :p do the stems have much effect then?

but you put tobacco in joints? never heard of that... i'm soo naive
  • Options
    Well where i'm from you do, one cig and then a good even spread of hash throughout it, we usually don't get weed and you can't be having a pure hash joint.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Well where i'm from you do, one cig and then a good even spread of hash throughout it, we usually don't get weed and you can't be having a pure hash joint.

ohhhh, i see, so its just used as kinda a filler then?
  • Options
    Yea, to ensure it burns smooth.
  • Options
    It helps the hash burn and its less harsh on the throat!
  • Options
    Yea, you need a good feg in there.
  • Options
    It just really depends on personal taste whether you put tobacco in or not.

I really dont like people who bitch about others rolling, if you dont like it then you can sod off and smoke your own cant you!

People roll in different ways because people like smoking in different ways.

I know my joints are a bit weak, and out of personal taste I put a bit (not much) of baccy in. But thats because I dont like to get totally out of it stonned, just a little high. And they arent cones.

Others like to roll huge cones, to my mind this is in most cases more about showing off than anything else.

Oh, and yes you can eat all the mushroom, its all active.
  • Options
    Whats so different about the ones you roll Minxy?
  • Options
    Yeh everyone rolls differently to their own ability, for me I always roll coned, nothing to do with showing off its just the way i've learned how to do it over the years....
  • Options
    like so....
  • Options
    I have throw up from cannabis a couple of times. It was because I would swallow after I inhaled but I've gotten rid of that habit. Others were because I had a cold before, and another was when I whited out.
  • Options
    I have a serious issue with people who bitch about joints, I knew a bloke who would always have a go at the joints I used to roll when younger. But of course he wasnt above smoking them!!

As for being sick on cannabis, I havent done it on cannabis alone for a long time, but with alcohol I have a bad habit of doing too much and loosing it.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Nash, prominently advertising the fact that you possess and use illegal drugs isn't really very clever............
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    Nash, prominently advertising the fact that you possess and use illegal drugs isn't really very clever............

What are you talking about?

Owning and rolling tobacco cigarettes is legal for people of any age!

Who put someone like you in charge of a drugs forum, pah, suggesting that people here actually use drugs :rolleyes:

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    no but it's nice to know theres a good spirit of defiance!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Don't say I didn't warn you..............
  • Options
    I didn't know it was an offence to post pics of a joint or weed! lmao
    Well i apologise if i have offended anyone....
  • Options
    Its not strickly against the rules I dont think, I just think it is considered somewhat unwise thats all.
  • Options
    let your hair down ...stand up and be counted.
    roll up roll up and join the fun of the fair.
  • Options
    http://www.thebeggarsbelief.com/ come and visit sunny Rhyl.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I have a serious issue with people who bitch about joints, I knew a bloke who would always have a go at the joints I used to roll when younger. But of course he wasnt above smoking them!!

Hehe...reminds me of a few years back with the ex. He used to have a couple of mates that used to roll the most hideous joints, with green rizlas the thickness of wallpaper, drum tobbacco and a roach that resembled an andrex loo roll. They always used to leave half the joint in the ashtray for us, we used to wait until they had gone and re-skin the joint!
  • Options
    A few of my mates can roll very good so i never actually roll joints, i haven't tried now in ages but i used to roll king size one skin, never tried to roll a 3 skin.

I haven't been sick from cannabis on it's own or even mixed with alcohol in a long time now, i can't remember my last proper whitey.
  • Options
    the stems are almost as potent as the caps. If there is blue well theres psilocin and psilocybin ;p...so its a waste not to eat em...

And of course ya can puke from pot...as you an vomit from any drug or food...When you are too high your body can get quite angry :p . Your question is kinda like asking 'Is it possible to hurt yourself while playing curling' , in a way