Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Stretching...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who on here wears a flesh tunnel?
If you do, what method did you use to stretch your lobe?

I've started mine, but I'm just curious as to how you did yours...

Ilora x

Comments

• Options
    :eek2:
  • Options
    Fucking. Ming.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Fucking. Ming.

Lies.

It's so cool and original and won't leave these totally different and alternative people with horribly stretched ear lobes when they turn 16 and finally GROW THE FUCK UP :(
  • Options
    what is she on about? explain to little me, please?
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    your not little!
    think its them earring things that have a big wide hole in them, s u can see through your ear type thing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    your not little!

lol well no, but i feel little when i have to ask questions which probs sound dumb to other people :blush:
  • Options

BodyModDOTorg-righty.jpg

Y'see the big hole with the silver round it? well, thats it. Sexii, huh?
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    BodyModDOTorg-righty.jpg

Y'see the big hole with the silver round it? well, thats it. Sexii, huh?

:eek: Thats horrible!!!! why would any one want to do that!? :yuck:

sorry Ilora!
  • Options
    :eek: Thats horrible!!!! why would any one want to do that!? :yuck:

Didn't you read my post? 'Cause it's so terribly cool and individual :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Lies.

It's so cool and original and won't leave these totally different and alternative people with horribly stretched ear lobes when they turn 16 and finally GROW THE FUCK UP :(
    You persist on moaning about things you know NOTHING about.

A small stretch can easily resume it's natural size once taken out.

I think you need to open your mind and stop being so bigoted.

All of you that have posted your opinions need not have. I don't care if you THINK they 'fucking ming'. I like it, so I'll do it. I don't need your opinions. I asked a simple question, that asked for a simple answer. So you bigoted lot of twats, fuck off and let someone who knows what I'm talking about, answer my fucking question.

Ilora x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon

A small stretch can easily resume it's natural size once taken out.

All of you that have posted your opinions need not have. I don't care if you THINK they 'fucking ming'. I like it, so I'll do it. I don't need your opinions. I asked a simple question, that asked for a simple answer. So you bigoted lot of twats, fuck off and let someone who knows what I'm talking about, answer my fucking question.

Ilora x

Well, that told us.
  • Options

I'm sure we've had this conversation before, in where I told you people I know have had it done, n a few of their ears haven't returned to normal when they actually got taste and took them out.

It is open, it's just the fact that stretchings are fucking horrible. No, that's not my opinion, it's blatent fact m'dear :(
    I don't need your opinions.

Until you become the second Hitler, rulling the country with an iron fist and crushing those who dare speak out against you, we'll say whatever the fuck we like kiddo :)
  • Options
    Youll look like a complete idiot :lol:
  • Options
    woah, i think she didnt like what we said! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    what size are you at at now Ilora?
    did you start from a normal size (14guage or something) or did you have gunned lobes to start with?

i suggest just go slow....but dont take it past like 6guage (im sorry, i get my jewellery from the states so i always thinkin yank sizes rather than the mm's we have over here)...chances are you wont get them back normal after that size....taper them up...every couple of months, give them time to get used to the size increase as you go, dont wanna damage anything permanently..... and dont use curved tapers....theyre rather annoying..least i think they are.

Peace

^^
    see that ppl? thats a reply from someone who actually makes an attempt to answer her question without attacking her for asking it...did she even mention anything about wanting to be different/cool/alternative/original? did she say judge me on how i choose to modify my body? ..... i think not....lets just have a little tolerance eh people? we're all made of the same gooey bits on the inside you know...
  • Options
    Just work your way up slowly is all i can suggest. Get a bigger size once you've accustomed to the smaller one and its totally comfy. They have "peg" type things for the very early stages dont they? as in thicker than a normal earing but with no hole through.

As for leaving it all stretched and horrible, my friend had one big enough to fit a drinking straw through but decided to take it out a couple of months ago. Its now pretty much normal again, if a bit elongate.
  • Options
  • Options
    This is such a boring arguement...my thread got closed a few weeks ago! fuck sake

anyways....i stretched mine using more and more jewellery. I wouldnt go with tapers of stretching cresents unless you are "nearly there" and just want to get that little bit further. Try it after a hot bath or shower, when you skin is more supple.

Just keep putting more and more hoops in your ears. When it gets too full, replace, say 3 1.6 hoops with a 2mm or whatever. The weight of the jewellery will help it to stretch. Thats why i dont like tapers...its not so easy to leave them in, so there is no constant weight pulling down on the lobe. Oh, and play with the hoops, pulling on them gently...again that helps them to stretch.

Forget the "every couple of months" stuff (sorry..i know everyone is different, but you could be at this forever). It took me a few months to stretch one lobe (started as an experiment) but that was because i didnt have access to all the jewellery. However, it took 3 weeks to get my other lobe up to a 10mm. Leaving them to settle is more important for HUGE sizes, but yeah...if its sore, LEAVE IT ALONE to calm down. Stretching can be fucking sore at times!

I hope some of that helps! Good luck! :)
  • Options
    Thanks to those of you who actually helped....

Do you know of any decent online stores that sell relatively small guage flesh tunnels? I only want a small one around the 3.2-4mm mark...

Ilora x
  • Options
    aside from coldsteel and wildcat, which are both a bit expensive for me, the best online UK store ive found is http://www.body-jewellery-shop.co.uk/acatalog/index.html good quality and fairly priced too.
  • Options
    Thanks to those of you who actually helped....

Do you know of any decent online stores that sell relatively small guage flesh tunnels? I only want a small one around the 3.2-4mm mark...

Ilora x

yep...go with the site Bob said...its not too bad for smaller sizes and delivery is quick! :)

But you wont see much fresh air through a 4mm tunnel. I was originally going to go to 5mm, but I got there and the hole was tiny. I dunno...im just saying... :)