Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

not a clue

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Could anyone tell me how much I could expect to pay for some dope, and how much you usually buy, stuff like that? I haven't a clue. Also, do you jut put it in a joint by itself or mix it with tobacco?

Sorry if I sound totally simple lol. Most of my dope has come from passive smoking... I've only ever had a couple off someone else's joint other than that.

Comments

• Options
    Well if you get hash then it will be a brown lump, roughly £15 a 1/4, £25 a half o, that's the prices over here anyway.
    You put it in a joint if you want with tobacco but that's not the only way, you could use a pipe or bong or maybe even a lung.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Shogun
    maybe even a lung.

I wouldn't advise that if you don't regulary smoke it. I remember getting stitched with lungs when I first started smoking. Shouldn't need to do that if you don't smoke that much. Same goes for buckets and waterfalls. :no:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    oooooh invest in a bud bomb :yes:
  • Options
    I can barely get hash these days which is annoying because I quite fancy some.

When I can its normally about £40-50 per half ounce.

Skunk goes for between £20 and £30 per 1/8th though it has to be amazing to go to the higher end of that.

I dont really like smoking really strong joints so I always add baccy, just a little to keep it going. But then because I normally only smoke with one other person my biftas are normally quite weak.