Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Having sex dreams about random people..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I went to the grocery store 2 days ago and the checker was kinda cute. Besides the fact he was fumbling all my money and dropped it 2 times. Last night, I dreamt we had sex.

And now everytime I go to the grocery store.....:blush:

Then a few weeks ago, our cleaning lady named Rocio, brought over her boyfriend to meet us. Grossly enough, I had a sex dream about him also.

its not like i thought about her boyfriend(he wasnt even cute) and now its sooo awkward everytime i see either of those guys cuz im thinking... "I had sex with you...in my dream.I wonder if you are as good in bed as you were in my dream." but its still just.... :yuck:

I dont know if this has been done, but if it has...too bad.

Who is the weirdest person you had sex with in a dream?

mine- checker at grocery store and cleaning lady's boyfriend.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Having sex dreams about random people..
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    Who is the weirdest person you had sex with in a dream?

Well I doubt you`ll know this one as it`s a UK programme, but if anyones seen Time Team and knows who Mick Aston is........ :o:confused: Hmmm, gotta love those stripey jumpers eh?! Dunno what that was all about.

Sex in a dream doesn`t usually mean sex though, more often it symbolises power.
  • Options
    I had a dream about a lad on my college course where we nearly had sex. It was a messed up dream anyway...very strange. We ended up in bed together and we managed to do plenty of stuff but I woke up just before we had sex...sorta a dissapointment lol

Can't look at him in the same way now though:o
  • Options
    Originally posted by xXxHelzxXx
    but I woke up just before we had sex...

All my sex dreams are like this! If I have dreams about people I've had sex with, we do have sex, but if it's anyone random, the dream always finishes before we manage it!
  • Options
    HAHAHHA!

If I have a dream like that, I usually tell the person to see what reaction it gets! I'm a bit cocky like that sometimes... In a cheeky way of course!

Still, have ended up getting a couple of REAL shags out of that method so it's all good!

HAHAHA

:D

G.
  • Options
    I went through a phase where i had dreams like this about my best mate, obviously i fancied her...um still do but thats not the point!

Um i just occasionly have dreams about random freinds.
  • Options
    one of my lecturers, ever since he was nasty to me :confused:
  • Options
    ken barlow - was my first ever sex dream as far as i remember - not arousing
  • Options
    its fucking wierd i keep dreaming about having sex with two of my friends (girls) and its quite......wierd:confused: :crazyeyes

not at the same time in separate dreams but....i dont even know what to think.
  • Options
    A good girl mate of mine dreamt she has sex with jesus, strange.

I have just had dreams about girls i like really, nothing weird.
  • Options
    I had a drean about my sister's boyfriend and got woken up just before we were about to do it by a text from her...

I also used to have very vivid dreams about my mathes lecturer who was always really strict with the class but saw me as a personal fave.
    As you can guess, the dreams were very "naughty girl in class, stay behind for detention" orientated.
    don't have them no more. Now they are usually more with people who I don't recognise but have possibly seen somewhere before.
  • Options
    I dreamt I slept with Peter Kay once, and my boyf found out. I woke up violated, and extremely guilty. :(
  • Options
    my dreams never involve sex. some do have the insuination that sex may happen if i stay sleeping long enough, but i never do. that said, the weirdest one i've ever had was the day after i met this guy for the first time (ugly as all sin may i add) and i woke up too soon (yay) but i still felt ackward.
  • Options
    I had one about this lad, i drempt i had sex with him at school, behind some black curtains!? :eek2:
  • Options
    I dreamt i shaged a guy at the pub once....kinda weird, i was gonna tell him and hope i get a real shag out of it but he got a girlfriend so that plan is fucked!
  • Options
    I dreamt I shaged my best mate.
    shes fit like but were not like that. shes like my sister. ikk
    lol

was in a kfc too
  • Options
    Re: Re: Having sex dreams about random people..
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Well I doubt you`ll know this one as it`s a UK programme, but if anyones seen Time Team and knows who Mick Aston is........ :o:confused: Hmmm, gotta love those stripey jumpers eh?! Dunno what that was all about.
    That's hilarious! Sorry Miffy, but I can't stop laughing... you've made my day... :lol:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Having sex dreams about random people..
    Originally posted by piccolo
    That's hilarious! Sorry Miffy, but I can't stop laughing... you've made my day... :lol:

I wasn`t larfing I can tell you. No, I was more kind of :crazyeyes :no:
  • Options
    I've had these dreams about people I work with, and random's, really weird ??

I don't like it, not when I got a girlfriend, I feel really guilty about having them! lol, makes me paranoid she does too!
  • Options
    I felt guilty once, but then she woke up.
  • Options
    dreamt i did it with Arnold Schwarzznger and mel gibson- dressed in his full braveheart costume! lol! what can i say maybe kilts turn me on!
  • Options
    I have sex dreams about random people too. Like...there's this female i know online, and she's like...35. :eek: For about two years now, i've been having weird sex dreams about her. Its really fucked up...
  • Options
    I had a sex dream about a month ago with some blonde bird whom I've never seen before!
  • Options
    Originally posted by the sole liber
    I had a sex dream about a month ago with some blonde bird whom I've never seen before!

*raises hand*

It was me, huh??

:p;)