Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Caroline Flint MP, well informed again!!

As some of you may know I believe Caroline Flint MP to be not only ill-informed but incompetant at her post due to her over seeing the almighty failure that is Talk to Frank.

I have just found a classic quote from her which I thought really showed on what basis our drug laws are based;

"It’s very important that we get the message across to club goers that this is a dangerous drug. People can pass out after just a few drops in an alcoholic drink, and an overdose could result in a coma. The strength of the liquid varies, so a user is often unaware how much they are taking. It’s known as liquid ecstasy because it has similar effects to the Class A version – and also similar dangers."

It starts off well, warning about the mix, good tone and then the last line throws it all away.

It has only really been known as liquid ecstasy in the US, and not here and they really couldnt be further away from each other in terms of effect and chemical make up.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well i just think shes a twat anyway ~ shes an MP, theyre pretty much all the same..

Charles Kennedy said something really really dumb the other day, something about drugs but i cant remember what .... :chin: