Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Male anal

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was thinking of leting my girlfirend do me witha strpon. has nayone had this done to them witha strpon?

Comments

• Options
    :eek: :lol:
  • Options
    a strpon???????
  • Options
    are you drunk? or have u redefined text talk?
    Are you having doubts about your girlfriend doing this to you and need advice or something? It's a bit personal just to outright ask people.
    Please reply in full sentences or just make the writing readable, saves time.
  • Options
    Why not ask her?

But do it subtedly! If she says no, then you should respect her wishes!
  • Options
    I think you should. It simply has to be 15 inches long and spiked though...
  • Options
    Originally posted by the sole liber
    Why not ask her?

But do it subtedly! If she says no, then you should respect her wishes!
    Presumably it's already been brought up, if he's thinking of 'letting her'... Apparently it's good for stimulating the prostate, but go slowly.
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I think you should. It simply has to be 15 inches long and spiked though...
    :lol:
  • Options
    ONE of mates says that wouold be his fantasy
    Shagging some bird while another is shagging him witha strap on-
    Im all up for a bit of anal play but a strap might just be a bit too much, unless it was a strap on I was in love with :lol:
  • Options
    I've got some horror stories about some anal play.. that's another time.
  • Options
    That's just wrong. In all honesty, I think that if any girl tried to infiltrate my anal region with a 16" rubber cock I'd lynch her.

**Edited to add: I've just noticed that the amount of threads on the sex board compared to the amount on the relationships board is phenomenally close. You should all go see.
  • Options
    Hehehe have heard some funny stories about bum sex.

The male G spot is up your arse so you'll probably like it.
  • Options
    id really like to do this with my boyfriend actually.
  • Options
    Just tell your girlfriend you are a fag. Don't try to use these subtle hints. Be honest with her. I'm sure she'd prefer to hear "Honey I'm gay" than "Honey, can you put this 30cm black rubber cock on and stick it up my arse for your pleasure, please". Then move to Marbella.

Edited to say:

His English has improved a hell of a lot, hasn't it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by xicoperez
    Just tell your girlfriend you are a fag. Don't try to use these subtle hints. Be honest with her. I'm sure she'd prefer to hear "Honey I'm gay" than "Honey, can you put this 30cm black rubber cock on and stick it up my arse for your pleasure, please". Then move to Marbella.

Liking anal play doesn't make one gay.

Always remember that- anal play actually feels very nice. Though i don't think I'd want to be reamed out by a strap-on...
  • Options
    Personally, I'd be a little concerned, if my b/f ask me to put on a strap-on for him -

Which ain't like me cause I'm usually, quite open-minded about things like this. Using my finger... yes - Strap-on? Well... :no:
  • Options
    one of my ex's was fascinated with trying this....so we had a standing deal if she let me drive the back road, then id let her use my rear exit....broke up before we ever got into that, but if you wanna try it, by all means, just dont go "oi bitch, fuck my ass" or some shit...cant see that goin down too well.
  • Options
    I've always wanted to give it a go as I like having my bum played with. And although girlfriends have been open to the idea, nobody has actually gone through with it. I suppose if I bought the strap on, and had it ready, then it'd be easier to give it a try.
    From what you've said (not much), it seems as if it's something you've talked about. I'd say go for it, let her fuck you. She'll soon find out how much hard work it can be for us blokes at times. :D