Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I Love Men

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
WO IS ME! Jan 2 2004

Op turns tattoo from 'I love women' to 'I love men'

A MAN went in to hospital with "I love women" tattooed on his leg but when he came out it read "I love men".

The unlucky patient is now too embarrassed to wear shorts after the tattoo was accidentally altered during surgery. The man had gone for a heart by-pass operation. Surgeons had to take out part of the large vein in his leg to replace a section of blocked artery in his chest.

But when doctors sewed up the leg, they removed the first two letters of the word "women".

Leeds General Infirmary said: "Part of the tattoo was accidentally erased." The British Medical Journal published the picture to warn doctors to be careful when operating on tattooed skin.

Comments

• Options
    this reminded me of a pic I have.... :lol:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Maybe it was an accident, maybe the surgeon decided to make a mean joke...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    Maybe it was an accident, maybe the surgeon decided to make a mean joke...

i was goin to say "only in America" but then realised it was in Leeds
  • Options
    Originally posted by leese

America - leeds.. whats the diffrence.. :p.

I feel so sorry for the guy but stil :lol:
  • Options
    I read about this in the paper a couple of months ago... poor guy...
  • Options
    Originally posted by leese

typical... shows you right, shit happening in your own country now, as if it doesn't already. ya just take your internet news how real any of it is nobody knows and it all happens in america so boo hoo to anybody over there, but really, its no different, if theres a stupid person here, theres a stupid person there, lots and lots... hahahaha fucking ha bla bla blaerui [oawevjigt

and please ignore me as i was woken up early and havn't had a cigarette yet today :mad:
  • Options
    Does no one else find this really funny? I am trying to be sympathetic, but even so...
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    typical... shows you right, shit happening in your own country now, as if it doesn't already. ya just take your internet news how real any of it is nobody knows and it all happens in america so boo hoo to anybody over there, but really, its no different, if theres a stupid person here, theres a stupid person there, lots and lots... hahahaha fucking ha bla bla blaerui [oawevjigt

and please ignore me as i was woken up early and havn't had a cigarette yet today :mad:

I was going to tell you to have a smoke, but then I read the last couple of lines. :p

Jesus, woman. Nicotine. STAT!