Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Top and Bra

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a really nice holter kneck top i want to wear. However my strapless bra isn't comfy it digs into your skin. How about braless? However that would feel strange an my tits aint that big!

Comments

• Options
    surely the smaller you are up there the easier it will be to go braless.
  • Options
    If the top is one of those ones without a back & you just tie it round the waist then they are designed for the smaller busted female. So they are meant to be worn without a bra :)

I've got to stop watching day time telly :D

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    You know those multi-way bras you get in M&S and other department stores with different strap attachments - ie strapless, not strapless, crossover backs etc, i thought you could get one where the strap goes around your neck, just as the halterneck top does.
  • Options
    if you're quite small up top, you can buy little boob-tube type things that just hold everything up, and cause they don't have seams or wires, they're really comfy.

the used to sell them at gap when i worked there, but i don't know if they still do.
  • Options
    halterneck bra. :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    surely the smaller you are up there the easier it will be to go braless.

maybe she likes to wear a bra so she looks a bit bigger :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    maybe she likes to wear a bra so she looks a bit bigger :confused:

maybe :)
  • Options
    Indeed you got it in one! I could go braless but I ain't sure if I would look like I have any boobs. I may try it on an see. An if its cold an my nipples start to show not sure if they would! Would be embarrsing. Also I was told that a 32B was the same as a 34A however my 32B is tight an sore! Are they the same?
  • Options
    No there not at all. it may seem like they are but there not. If its that tight maybe youve just grown and are now a 34b
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    No there not at all. it may seem like they are but there not. If its that tight maybe youve just grown and are now a 34b
    perhaps the 32b is too tight because she is indeeed a 34a.
  • Options
    Originally posted by angel1886
    Also I was told that a 32B was the same as a 34A however my 32B is tight an sore! Are they the same?

they are the same cup size, but the 34 is bigger round the back.

so if the 32 is sore, it'll be because it is too tight around your back.
  • Options
    Re: Top and Bra
    Originally posted by angel1886
    I have a really nice holter kneck top i want to wear. However my strapless bra isn't comfy it digs into your skin. How about braless? However that would feel strange an my tits aint that big!

There been a zillion plays of this new commercial on Sky Tv advertising this new silicone strapless bra, still trying to figure out how they stay attached
  • Options
    glue
  • Options
    Re: Re: Top and Bra
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    There been a zillion plays of this new commercial on Sky Tv advertising this new silicone strapless bra, still trying to figure out how they stay attached

you know im a woman and i didnt understand that either

also get a multipay bra they go to halterneck too
  • Options
    yes 32b = 34a in way.its like the same amount of clevage over a different amount of area.if in doubt i would get measured to check, even if you have been measured before you may now be different. im apparently a 30d but i find it too tight+prefer to wear a 32c, they are eqivalent sizes but i cant wear a 34b as it does not quite fit right.so yes sizes are the same but not exactly-you may fit an equivalent to your size or you may not+will also depend on bra.just go+try a whole load (:yes: good excuse for shopping! :D)