Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hair serum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can anyone recommend a nice hair serum that i can use to make my hair look all gloosy and lovely, and smooth it down after i have GHD-ed? one that aint to expensive either would be grand.

thankies! :D

Comments

• Options
    Frizz Ease hair serum
    Umberto Gianini blow dry cream
    Fructis smoothing serum

all of the above are good and are decent prices. The GHD one isn't bad but it's tres expensive.
  • Options
    I use Kerestase Oleo Relax. (You can also get a Loreal version of it, probably slightly cheaper, but the same stuff.) I personally think its one of the best. :D

Some places sell it for about £10. Cheaper places sell it for less though, I.E Wilkinsons, Superdrug. I get mine from Wilkinsons for £6. Bargain me thinks :thumb:
  • Options
    Nicky Clarke - Hairomatherapy Hydrating Sleek And Shine Serum...

It's fab! I've been a fan of this serum for about 2yrs now! :D

Ilora x
  • Options
    i picked up some toni and guy insights moisture injection on special offer a few months ago and i love it. i don't normally spend more than £3 on hair stuff, but i am now converted.

i comb it through my hair while it's still wet, and then put a tiny bit on after i've straightened it, and it makes it all shiny and lovely. and it smells gorgeous too.
  • Options
    i try to avoid putting hair products on my hair after it's been straightened 'cause when i go outside and the weather gets to it, it goes all fluffy :(

but when it's wet i sometimes use frizz ease hair serum and wind down cream.
  • Options
    in M&S they do a good one....cant remember the name but it comes in a transparent tube and its got purpley writing on...its amazing and is used before straightening
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    in M&S they do a good one....cant remember the name but it comes in a transparent tube and its got purpley writing on...its amazing and is used before straightening

not m&s as in marks and spencer?
  • Options
    I use Charlie Worthington (sorry if not spelt right) serum which is good.
  • Options
    toni & guy shine glaze or straightening stuff :yes:
  • Options
    I`ve tried some more expensive serums and now I use Supersoft frizz control serum. I can`t see any difference in my hair between using this and say, Frizz ease, but this costs me less than £2.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    I use Charlie Worthington (sorry if not spelt right) serum which is good.

Yeah the Charles Worthington one is great, and not that expensive cause it's in his mini- "takeaways" range - think he does more than one and because you need a tiny amount it lasts ages
  • Options
    I love hair serum, it makes my hair all shiny and smell nice :) lol. I like the Nicky Clarke one :yes: