Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rah!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't you hate that period, where you're in a new relationship, and you've started to have regular sex, and it's one sided sex, because you've both not went into sync with each other's bodies?

I'm fed up of not having OMFGJUSTTHEREYEAH!! - sex ;(

How long did it take you and your partner to finally clue in as to what makes you both tick and so on?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, I have told him what I like and so on, but I dunno I just feel that it's an effort to work at. I've always had this preconception sex shouldn't be work, it should just come natural and be very sexy, spontaenious, etc. None of this effort stuff 'til it happens.

Ach, it's still nice sex. Was this morning too :D We'll get there, I suppose! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Yeah, I have told him what I like and so on, but I dunno I just feel that it's an effort to work at. I've always had this preconception sex shouldn't be work, it should just come natural and be very sexy, spontaenious, etc. None of this effort stuff 'til it happens.

Hmm, I think you've got a bit of a dream world going on there. Everyone is different, so you'll just have to spend that time learning :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Hmm, I think you've got a bit of a dream world going on there. Everyone is different, so you'll just have to spend that time learning :p

I know, I'm too expectant. :(

Ach, fun practicing, non? :p
  • Options
    I know, I'm too expectant. :(

Ach, fun practicing, non? :p

Well exactly, you should be enjoying finding out what makes him tick. And stuff. yeah. :/
  • Options
    Ach we will, it's been weird as of late. But, I pretty much know what he likes. I just feel bad if I don't let him orgasm in the end even if I don't.

I'm too much of a pleaser :(
  • Options
    I've said "Ach" too much. :\
  • Options

what is ach:confused:
  • Options
    I've always had this preconception sex shouldn't be work, it should just come natural and be very sexy, spontaenious, etc.

sometimes you meet someone and it is like that. but it doesn't happen often.

what's more likely is that people know each other so well that they can tell what's working and what's not by the other person's body language.

i can tell when i'm doing something right, cause his breathing changes, the way he looks at me changes, his body moves in different ways.

but when you're at that stage where you can't recognise things like that, it is work. but it's fun work :p
  • Options
    Ach we will, it's been weird as of late. But, I pretty much know what he likes. I just feel bad if I don't let him orgasm in the end even if I don't.

I'm too much of a pleaser :(

It's really not about the orgasm though a lot of the time. Not for me anyhow.

Hmm. Ach.
  • Options
    I feel really selfish now. :|

I dunno, the lad's not that vocal. I mean his breathing does change when I shift my body about or whatever, but I dunno.

Ach, it'll unfold soon enough. :)

Dave - I know sex isn't necessarily all aboot ze orgasming, but I dunno cause it's new and a lot of it is just all get - yer - kit - off - so - we - can - shag style just now.

Suppose I'm just wanting things to happen a little quicker is all. The boy does have the potential, though :D
  • Options

I've counted 5. :p
  • Options

Suppose I'm just wanting things to happen a little quicker is all. The boy does have the potential, though :D

Heh. You sound like such a lad ;(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Heh. You sound like such a lad ;(

I know. :(

I need some COCK AND BAWLS!

Dunno where that came from, y0!
  • Options
    it varies from relationship to relationship, but just because it doesnt happen quickly doesn't mean it isnt goin to happen - the beginning of a sexual relationship is generally awkward but that's because you're still getting to know each other as people
  • Options
    does it have to be easy, choreographed and synchronised to be fun?
    I enjoy a challenge!
    Even more, I enjoy making him keep entirely still while I climb on top and do my thing- I like watching him love it and know that it's all because of me!
    Actually I know what you mean, knowing what, how, where, when, etc is brilliant.
    my boyf Stew and I are a little out of practice (having been broken up since Sept) so we're back at the learning stage, and actually, its just as rewarding!
    Am I being irrelevant?
    Sorry! Freyja